Ended 1 Month Premium Give Away

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

Feb 8, 2015
3/25/15-4/11/15
I am giving away a 1 Month premium account

What to do to qualify.

1. Like this thread....
2. Comment why you want to win

Its really not that much to win this give away
Disqualification
*Comment that you want to win more then ones
*Not Doing the two steps

g-gif-update.php

Extra: Might be able to win 3 Month premium.

Last edited:

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
We'll i want to win because i never had an Experience of having a Premium Account.

Reactions: Satan

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I want to win because,

Sorry computer ran out of letters to finish that sentence above

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
How You giving premuim a way and you not even a premuim , well you do this to get followers or like , so I would like for this thread delete or I will take it down [THANK YOU ]

PhobiaMods

Mar 14, 2014
I would like to win because i don't always have the money for premium ( Not Joking ) and i always come to this site if i need help or want to just chill in the chat, this site always has what i need and is always up to date with the newer updates/patches!
Best place to come for modding and good people!

Oct 4, 2014
I want to win because my premium is gonna expire soon and I don't wanna lose premium:eek: the premium experience is great, and I love you. Best response yet. Now get on you knees

mobi

Feb 27, 2015
I would like to win to play games with my couzins after a long day, where i have to wait hours to find a cid that works.

anonim0

Dec 22, 2013
I would like to win prize cid and my console is banned , and I can not buy another just for the cid and I can play in freedom because the cid public are banned in less than 15 minutes and are often banned by some games like or gta call of duty
thank you

SGK

Jan 9, 2015
I want to win because i would like to be a higher member (Premium) on this site. I come on this site alot and well i want to be able and help this site by being premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.