Ended 1 Private Console ID Giveaway

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Hello ConsoleCrunch! :happymeme:

Thank you for being a member of the Official ConsoleCrunch website.

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away 1 Private Console ID. (flashed from motherboards by myself, un-like others on here that buy from suppliers which means they anit private at all).

How to enter:
Leave a comment about why you would like to win and what you like about our site.
(Only active members that share and like things on our site will be chosen).

Dates:
Starts - 14/08/2015
Ends - 28/08/2015

Winners will be Private Messaged on the ending date. Good luck!

fynxisbackger

Aug 5, 2015
I would like to win the cid, i will give other guys Fun Lobbys and i want to play online:)
I like that it gives an chat for Cid's, to talk with other peoples and all are positive and makes me Happy this is why i like this site:)!!!

Reactions: NextCoDMoDz
May 1, 2015
i would like to win because i have helped people in the chat before those who have modding questions and such as well the chat has helped me when i have questions thats what i like about this site

kjpteevan1995

Apr 29, 2015
i want to win, caws i enjoiy playing online with my very good friends

i like the site because u can talk and interact with other real people :) :heart:;)

kjpteevan1995

Apr 29, 2015
i want to win, caws i enjoiy playing online with my very good friends

i like the site because u can talk and interact with other real people :) :heart:;)

Reactions: Mass

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Thought i would join for fun as im bored :troll:

Luck to All my Members

Thanks For the Giveaway ShutTheCrunchUp :happymeme:

iTzzTruscello

Jul 17, 2015
I Want To When Because I Been Needing A CID For Like 2 Months Trying To Catch Public Ones But Hasnt Been many Posted lately Thank You Hope I Win And Good Luck Everyone Else Who Entered And What I Like About The Site Is When I Need A RTM Or Like RTM Coding I Can Find It Here And The Giveaways

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
I want to win because I could share the CID with my friends and so support them.
I like on this site that all help anyone by problems or CID. etc

Mar 6, 2015
I'd like to win, so I could help me friends with unlocks, on games.
Also, the site is very helpful, whenever some answers enquiries.

deryan

Mar 11, 2015
Hello ConsoleCrunch! :happymeme:

Thank you for being a member of the Official ConsoleCrunch website.

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away 1 Private Console ID. (flashed from motherboards by myself, un-like others on here that buy from suppliers which means they anit private at all).

How to enter:
Leave a comment about why you would like to win and what you like about our site.
(Only active members that share and like things on our site will be chosen).

Dates:
Starts - 14/08/2015
Ends - 28/08/2015

Winners will be Private Messaged on the ending date. Good luck!
what i like ab this site is that it is very popular and alotta nice people are here.. i want to win because atm i dont have any cid so yeaa

PREDxFR3NZY

Jul 28, 2015
Id like to win for the people who dont know how to mod games ! I want to do some money drops, and not gonna lie i want do do some trolling! Also the nice thing ive have to say is that ive gotten cids from here for about 2 weeks and this site is completely reliable and full of people who enjoy the community id recommend this site to any of my friends it gets me my fair share of modders news and tools to do what i love most :p:Grog:

X_Glenne25_X

Feb 18, 2015
The site is just awsome with so many nice people that post random console id's, in chat every 1 gonna help you when you got a problem,
Thats what this site makes so good about it, hope i win because im banned for about 6 months now never can play online for 2 hours, thats about it, Thx for the giveaway
Good luck to the winner
you never know if you win! so every1 try it
:)
goodbye

PwnAzz

Developer
CC Dev Team
Aug 11, 2015
Hi, i like this site because there are many trusted cid sellers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.