Ended 1 Private Console ID Giveaway

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anony

Jun 22, 2015
I want to win because I am banned and I don't have paypal so I can not buy one, good luck to everyone

This site can I find a top site because there are many IDs published

thisaintyurz

Apr 26, 2015
Hello ConsoleCrunch! :happymeme:

Thank you for being a member of the Official ConsoleCrunch website.

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away 1 Private Console ID. (flashed from motherboards by myself, un-like others on here that buy from suppliers which means they anit private at all).

How to enter:
Leave a comment about why you would like to win and what you like about our site.
(Only active members that share and like things on our site will be chosen).

Dates:
Starts - 14/08/2015
Ends - 28/08/2015

Winners will be Private Messaged on the ending date. Good luck!
If I win I'll donate a fully working cid for however you want to use it. Preferably on premium section. I'll donate a full working cid.

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
hey , i like this site because i like the content that is posted for the forums :xD:

dez

Sep 2, 2015
I'd like to win so i could feel the feeling of coming home from work turn on my ps3 and sign in with out having to wait a few hours to play. I also help people one games when i play. Yeah i usually troll, but when im finished i rank them up or give them money etc. Another reason is because I have a few account that i need to mod.

xFlavez

Program Developer
Jan 5, 2014
I'd like to win because who wouldn't? If it's a private console ID then in the right hands, it could be very useful.

PDPD01

Apr 29, 2015
i want win for my uncle unbound that is the best :D

i like this site because i have find a uncle :fa:

Sep 1, 2015
way too far
Why I wanna win? because I aint got PayPal so I cant buy private cids. I got a private cid atm but you know how it goes... It can get a ban anytime :p

Hope I win, GL to everyone.

Thanks STCU:D

Sep 1, 2015
way too far
BTW I like this website because it aint french (like PCM) this site full of fellow modders is actually english. Well thats why I like this website and thats why im active in here since my first visit :smoking:

amratef

Active Poster
Jul 9, 2015
I am feeling lovely with this site .as it is full of mods and consoles .so that I hope to win a console

TnT_MoDz_

Sep 6, 2015
i hope i win ... love the cid posters and this website ... i have bought 3 cid's in 1 year ... pleas give me the fourth free ... love ya :heart:

MaggyModz

Sep 10, 2015
Jellow, i wanted to join the giveaway because of my cid got banned, And i like cc many loyal people and some are not :p but much appreciated for giving away free cid man, gl to all entering

TechNickDE

Jan 9, 2015
I need the CID if my Cid get banned :/

I like Consolecrunch because here a very nice Mods,Cid Sellers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody