Ended 3 Private Console ID's For Giveaway!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Hey ConsoleCrunch! :p
Thanks for being a member of the official ConsoleCrunch! :)

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away not 1, not 2, BUT 3 Private Console ID's (Also come with matching PSID's) to 3 lucky winners!

How to enter:
You must leave a like.
You must leave a comment on why you would like to win and what you like about this site.

Dates:
Starts - 25/03/2015
Ends - 2/05/2015 18:00pm

Winners will be PM'ed and will be given 3 days to reply or a new winner will be chosen.

Good luck! :D

Please Follow ConsoleCrunch on Twitter: http://twitter.com/consolecrunch

Please like and share my facebook page STCU's PS Unban Shop:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STCUs-PS-Unban-Shop/1391891431125425

Last edited:

Snipars #DMT

Best Trusted Console ID Seller
Console ID Poster
Sep 13, 2014
Console IDs PM for More Info
I want to win beacuse tommorow I am purchasing my Second Custom Firmware Console !!!!!.I'd really like this opportunity to win because I enjoy creating and participating in Competitions. Its like a little challenge ;). I am Always here not for console id's , but for the opportunity to communicate thru the power of the web with people i may or may not be able to see.

Vɪʙᴇs

Active Poster
Jan 10, 2015
i would like to win because ive never won a console id giveaway. ive only won little giveaways here and there but nothing to big. thanks for the new giveaway :D i also love this site because its kind of like family not trying to be weird but everyone is nice to each other (kind of) like family would be :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShutTheCrunchUp
Oct 4, 2014
I would like to win because it's always good to have an extra console id laying around.:) I love this site because it has a shit ton of members to talk to about modding and get help with sometging I don't know how to do so that in the future I can help someone who is having that same problem. I love you man, it's great what you do for the modding community and keep doing what you're doing.:)

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
For one i like this site because this site unlike .org wants to get better,does not have overpowered moderators and is fair. ALSO new Members are welcome to this site by friendly and helpful members of this site. I remember when i joined this site and didnt know cht about nothing and if it wasnt for this site i would still be a dumbazz about my cfw So throughout my experience thats why i like this site. ALSO i would like to win because IMMA MUTHA FKIN WINNER NOT A LOOSER SO NOOBS ILL TAKE MY REWARD NOW THANK YOU STCU LOL!!!! SHOT OUT TO MY HOMIE SHIRO,BARRY,YOUNIS,ELPHADEL, UNBOUNDGODZ,LACHINE AND STCU FOR MAKING THIS SITE THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER PEACE OUT!!! ...we_thy_unknown
ofm.gif
hmies.gif

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
I'd like to win! Because with that I can play with friends :)
Also, what I like about this site, is the community, I made many friends here on this site!!

Doxibility

Dec 17, 2014
I would like to win simply so I can play and make the people who want mods happy. I have a lot of free time on my hands but can't mod the games I want to mod, I spend most of my time on this site either hanging around the shoutbox or in the cid area waiting for one to get posted. When one does get posted I can only mod one game before it gets banned then I cri.. Some of the key things I like about this site is the people of the site, not the randoms who come on and not really get to know anyone on the site, I'm talking about the people who are hanging around the whole site getting in contact with other modders, talking about modding, coding, and some times talk about random things. Hope everyone trys in this competition.

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
I Mean who wouldn't want private Cids i do and is the only thing why i'm on this website anyways not because of people and stuff cause people dont really care who you are here but i'm here for Cids lol ,is the reason why alot of people are here anyways.

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
I Mean who wouldn't want private Cids i do and is the only thing why i'm on this website anyways not because of people and stuff cause people dont really care who you are here but i'm here for Cids lol ,is the reason why alot of people are here anyways.
Yeah right men just say the truth shee-eet lol.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I would like win because im loyal to the CC community

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
I would looooove to win cuz i really would appreciate a console id right now.. and also what i like about consolecrunch? well i love it alot! just the whole site and everyone on it.. the concept.. the idea.. and the people.. and the great great great and smaart owner:heart: just the whole consolecrunch is so clean, easy to understand, and i just wouldnt be that modder i am today if it wasnt for this site.. and i also want you to know that i was the only one who actually stood on ur side when some guy NOT mentioning names was being offensive to you or and call it whatever.. and i also sent this huuuuge ass long text to crunch just for you stcu and for ur rights.. cuz i love you as a brother:heart: cuz ur awesome :)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I want to win beacuse tommorow I am purchasing my Second Custom Firmware Console !!!!!.I'd really like this opportunity to win because I enjoy creating and participating in Competitions. Its like a little challenge ;). I am Always here not for console id's , but for the opportunity to communicate thru the power of the web with people i may or may not be able to see.
Nice comment, good luck :p

Reactions: Satan

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
i would like to win because ive never won a console id giveaway. ive only won little giveaways here and there but nothing to big. thanks for the new giveaway :D i also love this site because its kind of like family not trying to be weird but everyone is nice to each other (kind of) like family would be :)
We are family :) Except a few skids haha. Good luck :)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
90% of members come here for console id's :stare: haha, good luck ;)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I would like to win because it's always good to have an extra console id laying around.:) I love this site because it has a shit ton of members to talk to about modding and get help with sometging I don't know how to do so that in the future I can help someone who is having that same problem. I love you man, it's great what you do for the modding community and keep doing what you're doing.:)
Thanks and good luck :)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
For one i like this site because this site unlike .org wants to get better,does not have overpowered moderators and is fair. ALSO new Members are welcome to this site by friendly and helpful members of this site. I remember when i joined this site and didnt know cht about nothing and if it wasnt for this site i would still be a dumbazz about my cfw So throughout my experience thats why i like this site. ALSO i would like to win because IMMA MUTHA FKIN WINNER NOT A LOOSER SO NOOBS ILL TAKE MY REWARD NOW THANK YOU STCU LOL!!!! SHOT OUT TO MY HOMIE SHIRO,BARRY,YOUNIS,ELPHADEL, UNBOUNDGODZ,LACHINE AND STCU FOR MAKING THIS SITE THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER PEACE OUT!!! ...we_thy_unknown
ofm.gif
hmies.gif
Haha thanks man :) Good luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!