4.70 Update Discussion. Effects for CFW users

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

GamingGod

Nov 7, 2014
Some psn users have been prompted with the 4.70 Update others haven't,
as of the time of this being posted there is no mention of the update on the sen website.

The logical conclusion would be that it has only been released to some regions so far.

So what will this mean for CFW users, The protocol patch or as most people know it as "Spoofer fix" was released a few days and stopped spoofers from working. Personally i think that the modding community has some very talented people that should be able to find a way around this and get the cfw community online again, even so that might take a few days or even weeks to be released. - leave what you think in the comments :)

Reactions: kirkyeehee

GamingGod

Nov 7, 2014
The only noticeable chage so far is the new PSN / SEN logo

4e7b479044c0ea40b7dd99f9fb94f899.png

kirkyeehee

Nov 6, 2013
Here and Now
Gah, of course something like this would come up while my cousin and I were playing something on PSN. It rarely happens as there isn't much worth while online lol. Here's hoping for a really quick turn around for a spoofer or even better, a new CFW.

Thanks for the news guys. I'll be sure to keep tuned in here for updates!

GamingGod

Nov 7, 2014
Yes i agree this sucks but hey will be back online sooner then you can think just give people time
Sony could patch dex, they don't have much of a need for it now. the only thing it was ever there for was so devs could test aspects of there games

And if they really tried i think they could patch cfw, it would cost them $$$ to do it though and probably make login times alot longer

xInfectHost

May 3, 2014
Well when/if someone makes a spoofer they better release it to the public. Especially for dex :/

xInfectHost

May 3, 2014
Why better they release it, if i made one i wouldn't. too many kids modding that have no idea how any of it works. pisses me off and needs to stop somehow
i think it's a little shitty when people don't release to the public. That's aids.

xInfectHost

May 3, 2014
Why, they learn all that stuff and spend hours finding the correct keys and makeing the pkgs, why should they release it to people ?
So that they don't sit there not being able to play. Eveyone should release everything they make. That's how i remember it.

UntiedModz

Active Poster
Sep 12, 2014
I agree man its just these people that are getting systems and are getting so anoyying like i need a spoofer please when is there going to be a spoofer realsied? D: thats how they are i swear to god lol

Nov 3, 2013
I agree man its just these people that are getting systems and are getting so anoyying like i need a spoofer please when is there going to be a spoofer realsied? D: thats how they are i swear to god lol
So true .., i see all kids asking for rebug spoof but they cant do shit by themselfs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has started a new thread called "Csr2 (Android)" in Android Hacks & Mods.