Ended 5 - One Month Premium Upgrade Giveaways

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Hello ConsoleCrunch! :happymeme:

Thank you for being a member of the Official ConsoleCrunch website.

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away 5 - One Month Premium Upgrades for giveaway.

How to enter:
Leave a comment about why you would like to win and what you like about our site.
(Only active members that share and like things on our site will be chosen).

Dates:
Starts - 14/08/2015
Ends - 04/09/2015

Winners will be Private Messaged on the ending date. Good luck!

kjpteevan1995

Apr 29, 2015
I want to win because it would save me the time of saving up.

The thing i like is the way we can get online again for free :)

X_Glenne25_X

Feb 18, 2015
im every day on this site, im cheking for the plublic console id's, somtimes i post console ids on here so i like to win because this site is so amazing its on my favorites :)

PwnAzz

Developer
CC Dev Team
Aug 11, 2015
Hi, i like this site because i can buy private cid's here ::)

Mustafa Taj

Jul 15, 2015
i just want to win to try the Premium feeling :D
acutllay this is the only site i check every day even more than google :D cuz i always knew there will be new public CID :heart:

amratef

Active Poster
Jul 9, 2015
I REALLY HOPE TO WIN BEACAUSE I REALLY NEED TO GO BACK ONLINE AND SAVE MY CHILDHOOD:( ..(AND I CANT BUY A CID )
AND WHAT I MOST LIKE ABOUT THIS SITE IS CONSOLES IDS AND MODS MENUS ..AND THE HELP OF THE GOOD PEOPLE HERE ..;)

Besfort

May 6, 2015
I would like to win this giveaway i will be more then 8 hour a day active and will do my best for the forum !

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
Well we should I begin? :stare: ehm
1. This site is my family after school
2. I follow rules :fa:
3. I help people when they do need help (also respect my time since of work for High School)
4. I'm awesome :fa:

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
I would like to win beacause I want premium so bad to see premium cids and post good content on the premium section it will be nice to win and have a nice badge and color :heart:

Dec 15, 2014
I would like premium because I have no idea what its like and I want to see how it feels what you can do with it to see if it really good being premium the reason I like this site is because most members here are nice and usually help other people on this site :D

xNaamloosje

Jun 29, 2015
I wanna win because I like to mod with my friends and play with people. And I like the website because I'm everyday on it to talk with people in the chat and make friends :$

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
This site has originality, while one is a bland rip-off of this, it has a "cozy" feeling to it, it runs nicely and doesn't lag my PC like some other sites have.
The community is quite typical, (it is the internet afterall, so I shouldn't be surprised) nice forums, interesting news. In my honest opinion, I think this site is one of a kind, probably one of the best modding sites that are always up to date on things.
I'll probably buy premium before this competition ends. :happymeme:

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Apr 20, 2014
Hi! Hope i win to be an premium lol , i like your free cids because i've been banned for 3 years now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: