Ended 5 - One Month Premium Upgrade Giveaways

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2015
Hello Hope I Win because I like your premium console ids and you are the best console id poster and seller i will very happy if i win:(

SchwimmbutZz

Apr 7, 2014
I would like to win because i have never had won anything before :(
I like this site a lot because it is very usefull and everyone is friendly to all others :D

Apr 9, 2015
This site is pretty much the best site. you can find console id's here but also awesome people to talk to :D i donated for the site because they deliver great work and i want them to keep it up! Thanks :D

crankyman44

Active Poster
May 24, 2015
New Jersey
Hello ConsoleCrunch! :happymeme:

Thank you for being a member of the Official ConsoleCrunch website.

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away 5 - One Month Premium Upgrades for giveaway.

How to enter:
Leave a comment about why you would like to win and what you like about our site.
(Only active members that share and like things on our site will be chosen).

Dates:
Starts - 14/08/2015
Ends - 04/09/2015

Winners will be Private Messaged on the ending date. Good luck!
I would like to win because I don't want to convert my USA money into British pounds
I love CC because the community on here is great when you ask for help and the free cid's they post are great

dez

Sep 2, 2015
I would like to win this giveaway i will be more then 8 hour a day active and will do my best for the forum.

xFlavez

Program Developer
Jan 5, 2014
Has this Giveaway ended as it's still showing as 'Ongoing' yet it's gone past it'd date... :eek:

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Status