Ended 5 PREMIUM UPGRADES GIVEAWAY [CHRISTMAS EDITION]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
merry-christmas.gif

Hello ConsoleCrunchers, Thanks for supporting me and
the official site ConsoleCrunch.com As you can see the title, I am Hosting a Giveaway for 5 - 1 Month Premium Upgrades!! Their will be 5 different winners for this Giveaway!

I will update the winners and also PM Them, They will have a whole Entire week to Respond back!

Requirements are to comment anything!
[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending:12/25/15 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
lidays to All! :)

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2015
The Reason Why I Wanna Win This Give Away Is Because Im A Kind Young Boy
I Would Like It Because I Can Be Like You And Fuzzy :p
Your My Two Best CC Friend :) Haha
You Always Help Me Out When It Comes To Posting Cids Daily
And Fuzzy Always Helps
I Wanna Return A Favour And Post Stuff
Host Stuff And Just Be Like You 2 :p:D

Oct 30, 2015
Hi, i would to win bc i dnt have money to buy, bc christmas is coming and i need to buy alot for my fam, and i want to win this to my brother, this is my brother´s account, i have my own called hedenberg00, i hope i can win this 2 my brother like a christmas gift for him, thank u all, and have a awesome christmas and happy new year:p:shy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Emaƞuεl

R0zz4nR0zzy

Sep 20, 2015
Hi there! :D
Here is the reason why I'd really love to win :)

I want to win because it would most probably help me a lot in my PS3 gaming with my friends, I actually really want to buy a premium so I could access Premium CIDs, but fathers such as mine are very strict to online purchasing and even I would give him my own money he would not accept. being a premium would help me, my sister, my brother a lot since I am banned and Premium CIDs were told to at least last a day so by then my siblings would be having fun playing online. Thanks Emanuel for the Giveaway and Good luck guys. Hopefully I'll win. Merry Christmas to all!! :)

Remiix_Cfw

Dec 6, 2015
I would like to win this amazing prize

Well good luck 2 everyone and merry early Christmas guys have a wonderful day :Yahoo::Yahoo:

thisaintyurz

Apr 26, 2015
merry-christmas.gif

the official site ConsoleCrunch.com As you can see the title, I am Hosting a Giveaway for 5 - 1 Month Premium Upgrades!! Their will be 5 different winners for this Giveaway!

[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/12 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
I've been naughty..scratch me off the list...scrudge wants to get premium....ba humbug!

Reactions: Vass and MysticCFW

Gangsta12

Apr 22, 2015
I hope I win cuz i win last time a premium upgrade and its over so i want to win another one :D!

Vass

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 3, 2015
I Don't really mind if i win this, But good luck to me anyways and the rest :heart:

MysticCFW

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2015
Anonymous
merry-christmas.gif

[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/12 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
Good luck participants. I actually would like another month as premium. It feels 'bigger' as a premium member and i would much like it again. And for those active people deserve it as well. Cheers [When you becoming staff? U seriously deserve it mate)

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
i want to win because i want to win
I would like to win this amazing prize

Well good luck 2 everyone and merry early Christmas guys have a wonderful day :Yahoo::Yahoo:
I Don't really mind if i win this, But good luck to me anyways and the rest :heart:
Good luck participants. I actually would like another month as premium. It feels 'bigger' as a premium member and i would much like it again. And for those active people deserve it as well. Cheers [When you becoming staff? U seriously deserve it mate)
Good Luck Guys!! :)

Arabium

Active Poster
Aug 15, 2015
As always, great post, thanks bro! :)
I hope to win, good luck all, and GG to the 5 futur winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.