.999 downgrader fixes redscreen of death or semi bricks

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
It will fix anything from a semi brick to red screen of death it will bring back down to 3.55 if you have qa toggled how to install it well its just like a JailBreak but it downgrades you to 3.55 Install it trough Recovery {; on your ps3 If you don't know how to do this turn off your ps3 Hold in your ps3 Power Button until it turns on and turns off then let go of the Power button then hold it in again until it beeps twice and you will be put in recovery {: hope this helped a lot of people
Download: http://scmods.com/rebug/firmware/REBUG_3.55.4_999_DGR_PS3UPDAT.PUP

Reactions: ITzBraaad

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
thanks mate but it says Update to 4.46 or higher.. will it still work? And im downloading now

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
every ps3 goes into recovery even if its tottaly messed up you need to hold the power button in until it turns on then turns off then let go and hold it in again. Until it turns on and beeps twice :)

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
also make sure you have your qa toggled you can check to see if its toggled by going to rebug toolbox
Managed To fix the ps3 which had RSOD i had to swap my 320gb Corrupted HDD for another HDD... bad thig is i only got a 150gb HDD Spare :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.