Advanced Warfare Eboots [HUGE Variety]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

FerdigStudios

Apr 1, 2014
Hollywood California
First Off , Thanks for checking out my thread ! If you do download one of these please leave a like as it helps me out with feedback.

These Are The Following Containments Of These Eboots

90FOV Modded Eboots 1.03 - These have 90 FOV , Antiban , No Freeze

Antiban - No Freeze 1.03 - These Have Anti Ban , No Freeze (Normal Kinda Just Safer)

Anti-Ban Freeze Advertise Eboots - These Have A Text In Top Right That Advertise My Youtube (These Also Have Antiban And No Freeze)

Fully Modded Eboots 1.03 - This Has No Recoil , Laser , UAV , Antiban , No Freeze , Redboxes , Small Crosshairs

Semi-Modded Eboots 1.03 - These Eboots Have No Recoil , UAV , Anti Ban , No Freeze

MY FILE IS ONE DOWNLOAD ! (JUST DRAG WHAT FOLDER YOU WANT TO USE OUT AND DELETE OR KEEP WHATEVER)

Download Link - http://******/KqBIhI

[How To Install Connect VIA FTP To Your PS3 Internal IP Should Be Something Like 192.168.1.* Then Locate To The Following dev_hdd0 > ( Where Ever You Have Your Games ) > ( Your Region ) > USRDIR > Drop Whichever Of My Eboots Your Are Using In This Folder Click Overwrite Done ! ]

*** SO YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE UP****** THESE AS UPDATES COME I DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG BUT ILL TRY AS LONG AS I AM ABLE TO DO IT FOR AS I DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL HAVE FOR PROJECTS IN THE FUTURE SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY RELEASES WHILE THEY LAST EVERYTHING GOOD HAS TO END SOMETIME***

Last edited:
Reactions: UnboundGodz

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
First Off , Thanks for checking out my thread ! If you do download one of these please leave a like as it helps me out with feedback.

These Are The Following Containments Of These Eboots

90FOV Modded Eboots 1.03 - These have 90 FOV , Antiban , No Freeze

Antiban - No Freeze 1.03 - These Have Anti Ban , No Freeze (Normal Kinda Just Safer)

Anti-Ban Freeze Advertise Eboots - These Have A Text In Top Right That Advertise My Youtube (These Also Have Antiban And No Freeze)

Fully Modded Eboots 1.03 - This Has No Recoil , Laser , UAV , Antiban , No Freeze , Redboxes , Small Crosshairs

Semi-Modded Eboots 1.03 - These Eboots Have No Recoil , UAV , Anti Ban , No Freeze

MY FILE IS ONE DOWNLOAD ! (JUST DRAG WHAT FOLDER YOU WANT TO USE OUT AND DELETE OR KEEP WHATEVER)

Download Link - http://******/KqBIhI

[How To Install Connect VIA FTP To Your PS3 Internal IP Should Be Something Like 192.168.1.* Then Locate To The Following dev_hdd0 > ( Where Ever You Have Your Games ) > ( Your Region ) > USRDIR > Drop Whichever Of My Eboots Your Are Using In This Folder Click Overwrite Done ! ]
:stare:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Can u update ur eboots my bro. Cheers
he was recently banned from the site so he wont be able to... exactly what are you looking to get?

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
i wouldn't be surprised if Ferdig found a way to make the EBOOTs have RATs in :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    should have listened about the future shock issis
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea to late on that bro aHAHA
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    also rockstar did something with those glitches
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the first car you gt full money after that lower and lower untill 0
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam
  • @ lurch6661:
    spent alot of hours on that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol remeber the bird one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sell a car a day you should be fine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahah frozen money
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea that one sucked ass
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    once you jailbreak ps4 you cant go online correct
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no bc its 11.00
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you go to acc or network it will say you need to update
  • Chat Bot:
    dqsdqsdsdsff is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok zap i turned on ps4
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what you doing
  • @ lurch6661:
    turned on gta to play for a bit to see if my mic works
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe we can get a couple people play heist or clucking bell or just smoke
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    then we can play some dmz