Anti Godmode Classes?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
We need classes who detect theese classes and are able to kill them. Or at least freeze or kick them. That would be revolutionary. But I guess it's impossible.

Reactions: Sinister

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
We need classes who detect theese classes and are able to kill them. Or at least freeze or kick them. That would ne revolutionary. But I guess it's impossible.
You can't freeze kids with the god mode class on for some reason, i also tryed kicking them before with project memories v3 too.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
You can't freeze kids with the god mode class on for some reason, i also tryed kicking them before with project memories v3 too.
Yea that's serious shit, i know. I run kiwi modz tool to get them auto kicked. Works but when you just want to play without runnig tools or even the laptop, then it's a bit frustrating. And when you run a tool, you have to host and ( i don't use force host because 100.000kbps and ping of 5ms connection) I'm not every game i get into, automatical host.
'
well sorry it's whiskey cola english, i try my best. .D

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Yea that's serious shit, i know. I run kiwi modz tool to get them auto kicked. Works but when you just want to play without runnig tools or even the laptop, then it's a bit frustrating. And when you run a tool, you have to host and ( i don't use force host because 100.000kbps and ping of 5ms connection) I'm not every game i get into, automatical host.
'
well sorry it's whiskey cola english, i try my best. .D
The thing that pisses me off the most is that i don't use tools, i use project memories v3 when i play mw3, and whenever i get in a game, theres usually this one kid trying to show off with his invisiable god mode class, and you honestly can't do shit to him, you can't kick them, freeze them, kill them, you can teleport them out of the map and let them fall but that's all you can do, and you know most people use project memories v3 for the unfair aimbot, and if there's an invisable kid you can't use unfair because you can't kill them with it, you kill everyone on the team except them it' gets annoying..

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
If v3 or 3,2 would run on ps3ita, I would relate. :/ You don't run Ita don't you?

TaylorMoDzHD

Nov 25, 2013
What I do when I meet them, I freeze them and give them spinning mode. With Project Memories v3.5 you can freeze them. After I freeze them and give them spinning mode they usually rage quit. That is how I take care of those invisible peeps.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
What I do when I meet them, I freeze them and give them spinning mode. With Project Memories v3.5 you can freeze them. After I freeze them and give them spinning mode they usually rage quit. That is how I take care of those invisible peeps.
DAMN freeze doesn't work with the one i have.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Dude! Could yu give me the 3.5??? I heared it would work in PS3ITA 4.50. V3 and v3.2 are useless. -.-

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Dude! Could yu give me the 3.5??? I heared it would work in PS3ITA 4.50. V3 and v3.2 are useless. -.-
Damn i need 3.5 i would buy it because i have money in my paypal but i'm negitive 5$ in my card so i can't use my paypal untill i link my car in it, i have my card in it but like i said it's negitive 5$

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Damn i need 3.5 i would buy it because i have money in my paypal but i'm negitive 5$ in my card so i can't use my paypal untill i link my car in it, i have my card in it but like i said it's negitive 5$
Oh dude debt#s ain't a joke. I remember; i paid 1,200€ because I couldn't accsess my fucking bank account! -.- Damn Loansharking ass bank!

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Oh dude debt#s ain't a joke. I remember; i paid 1,200€ because I couldn't accsess my fucking bank account! -.- Damn Loansharking ass bank!
Damn dude.. i just need 5$ so i can put it in my credit card than i use paypal account again

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I have 10€ paysave card. :D Is it usefull for you?

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
I have 10€ paysave card. :D Is it usefull for you?
omg it might work, i just need a card to put in my paypal so i can buy the tool, the money i have is on my paypal balance, and i can't use any of the money on my paypal balance untill i fix the negitive 5$ balance on my card

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
omg it might work, i just need a card to put in my paypal so i can buy the tool, the money i have is on my paypal balance, and i can't use any of the money on my paypal balance untill i fix the negitive 5$ balance on my card
Is there a private messagiing option? If I can get a dip on the v3.5, i share the 10 bucks. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: