Any REAL working PS3 Ghost hacks?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
FUCkkkkkk, so I gotta downgrade then jail break. FML. Does downgrade require hard modding? Or can I just go on ps3 and delete everything on storage? If I formatted the ps3 does it take the updates off too? Sorry for all dumb question but I'm really trying to figure this stuff out, really interesting to me lol. Never been a console modder.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
No it dosnt remove the update and you will keep your stuff unless you brick it get a e3 flasher ;)

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
Ok cool, last question for a wile I promise. Where do you find the model # at? I want to make sure it's a jailbreakable one before I even attempt to try it.

EDIT: Ok I found the date on it, February 2007, which means it is capable of downgrade to 3.55 correct?

Last edited:

George Fatnutz

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 16, 2014
Ƥuℛe ֆω∀Ɠ__Anonymous
Ok cool, last question for a wile I promise. Where do you find the model # at? I want to make sure it's a jailbreakable one before I even attempt to try it.

EDIT: Ok I found the date on it, February 2007, which means it is capable of downgrade to 3.55 correct?
You update checker... it siad 1.00 so then yes it can be downgraded.... as long as its below 3.56 its fine. I recommend payins someone to downgrade it

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014

Yes it is if its made in 2011 or lower it can be downgraded, i would suggest paying someone to downgrade it ;)

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014

hey you damn noob how bout you just google the shit and how tf you talking bout you want mods and ya ps3 still on tht piece of cht ofw how tf you find this site anyway get gone and come your fat ass back when u know a lil more of wat your talking bout and when your ps3 is jailbroken peace fat ass

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: