Any REAL working PS3 Ghost hacks?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
Ok I'm getting tired of all these BS Visual Basic forms that actually don't do anything, nothing but buttons and pop up boxes that say messages. Is there any REAL mods/hacks for PS3 Cod Ghost? Never modded or hacked on ps3 before so I'm new to this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
So I take it you have to jail break first? And what is a RTM??? If I jailbreak is the version of ghost gonna be the most up to date or am I gonna have to play on a lower patch? Cause it's pointless to mod if your not even gonna get to play on most recent patch/update.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
lewl a jailbroken ps3 is basically a developers console! you have full power over your system!

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
#Noob Alert :troll:

Reactions: George Fatnutz

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
lewl yea what ceazar said. dont bother unless ur a modder plain and simple! if ur legit now. stay legit!

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
Ok that makes a lot of since, jail broken ps3 is like turning your ps3 into a computer where you have access to all the files correct? And jailbreak is first step to modding?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Ok that makes a lot of since, jail broken ps3 is like turning your ps3 into a computer where you have access to all the files correct? And jailbreak is first step to modding?
Yeah

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
Ok well thanks for the info, gonna work on the jailbreak first then I'll prob have more question lol. Thank you people that actually gave me information and didn't just call me a noob ;). And screw playing legit, last game I played this dude got a headshot EVERY time he killed someone, tired of the BS so I'm joining the party

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Ok well thanks for the info, gonna work on the jailbreak first then I'll prob have more question lol. Thank you people that actually gave me information and didn't just call me a noob ;). And screw playing legit, last game I played this dude got a headshot EVERY time he killed someone, tired of the BS so I'm joining the party
lewl good luck and remember ur ps3 needs to be on 3.55 or lower to do so. if your above 3.56 then you will have to downgrade! thats the fun. but most dangerous to :p

smatter

Aug 18, 2014
The version checker said update data of version 1.00 or later can be installed on this system

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
You sure it says version 1.00

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member