PS3 Any1 Can Fix Minecraft 1.12

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sstem89

Jul 2, 2014
Missouri, US
I can tell you how u can fix ur own, but I'm not uploading another file because it was ripped off and uncredited.

First, download the Bruteforce/SCETool Decrypter (NOT Bruteforce Eboot download) program from aldostools (website is searchable on google).

Unzip it's contents to you desktop, or somewhere convenient (into a New folder)

Then copy your Eboot to a usb or use a file transfer program to put it on your computer
**(Mine is located here: hdd0/game/NPUB31419/USRDIR)....you, however may not have the NPUB31419 folder....it depends on what version of the game you have installed (there's 3 versions of Minecraft)**

You'll want to put that file on your computer in the same directory as the tool you unzipped (example: in the same folder on your desktop)

Next, open up the program called "Bruteforce_EBOOT.exe" and hit the start button

After it finishes (should only take a second or 2), it should say "klicensee found" at the top of the window that should pop up for you (that's good, Minecraft just got decrypted)

Now, click "ok" if u haven't already on the pop up window and close Bruteforce

Last, open up a file within that same directory the tool was unzipped called "eboot_fix.bat"

If you followed all the steps so far with no problems it will immediately begin fixing the file and prompt you with text saying "press any key to continue", do so, then the batch file will close leaving you with 2 seperate files in that directory you unzipped bruteforce to, one called "EBOOT.BIN", one called "EBOOT.BIN_ORIGINAL"<<<< keep the original on your computer just in case anything goes wrong....it shouldn't, but in any case you can always rename that file to "EBOOT.BIN" if you have to and put it back on your PS3.

ONLY transfer the EBOOT.BIN file back into your PS3 in the exact same directory you copied it from
**Delete the existing/old EBOOT.BIN, within your PS3, as you don't need it. You always have a copy saved on your computer**

Play minecraft

**send me a pm if u have any trouble, i can help, but would rather walk u through it on PSN, (only with the computer side of things, don't access anything ur not supposed to while signed in), if u need me to, I'm gonna get back to gaming now**

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: ok i will