Anyone Know how to get Word for free? (2016 or any)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
There is a program called KMSpico that can help, however there are multiple fakes going around so a better route would be either to just google for a key or try this .bat file I came across which worked for me months ago, you do need internet access for it to validate and activate but after that its not a requirement.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!O00xDQxR!7VgCX-L3WT9irteWJfFiu02SELbhpR0mHquKb31IjRY
Its just your average .bat file, the code to it is below.

Code:
Code:
@echo off
title Activate Microsoft Office 2016 ALL versions for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo - Microsoft Office Standard 2016&echo - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016&echo.&echo.&(if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16")&(if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16")&(for /f %%x in ('dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\proplusvl_kms*.xrm-ms') do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:"..\root\Licenses16\%%x" >nul)&(for /f %%x in ('dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\proplusvl_mak*.xrm-ms') do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:"..\root\Licenses16\%%x" >nul)&echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Activating your Office...&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:WFG99 >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:DRTFM >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:BTDRB >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:CPQVG >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:XQNVK-8JYDB-WJ9W3-YJ8YR-WFG99 >nul&set i=1
:server
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms4.MSGuides.com
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms5.MSGuides.com
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms6.MSGuides.com
if %i%==4 goto notsupported
cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:%KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo.
cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act | find /i "successful" && (echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #My official blog: MSGuides.com&echo.&echo #How it works: bit.ly/kms-server&echo.&echo #Please feel free to contact me at msguides.com@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: donate.msguides.com&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ============================================================================&choice /n /c YN /m "Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
explorer "http://Davidhacker1.blogspot.in"&goto halt
:notsupported
echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported.&echo Please try installing the latest version here: bit.ly/getmsps
:halt
pause

Also, make sure you atleast have the trial version downloaded and installed. There is no need for a cracked version in this case. The .bat will take care of the rest, make sure to run it as ADMINISTRATOR. You may or may not need to restart PC to confirm changes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea same here
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you realy want stuff then yea i can understand but all that other crap come on
  • @ MrTek:
    yeah :/
  • @ MrTek:
    would love to learn how to make modded lobby that adds stuff, like zombies or turret or stuff
  • @ MrTek:
    but tbh there's no one anymore so yeah
  • @ MrTek:
    not sure if its worth it :')
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you play that mode still
  • @ MrTek:
    tbh I'm a software engineer and I would love to try n do mods and injections and stuff
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    didnt they shut that shit down
  • @ MrTek:
    I meant on multiplayer versus lobby
  • @ MrTek:
    like add zombies on a nuketown versus loby
  • @ MrTek:
    remember that you could if you shot all the mannequin's head on bo2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well you can learn everything if you spent the time i geuss
  • @ MrTek:
    but no one ever did it, the only time it happened was when ppl hacked
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never try it to be honest
  • @ MrTek:
    yeah, not sure it's worth idk
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure either haha
  • Chat Bot:
    ukpoliceforce1 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Treyleviege is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    proextreme80 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Felixalo12 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Kamy_Kaze is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    pidgeynuggets is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: pidgeynuggets is our newest member. Welcome!