PS3 Battlefield 4 SPRX [FREE]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thanks
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

okokok
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
coool
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thanks
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Going to test this out rn
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Good, i'm test now
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
amazing man
thanks mannn
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Awesome
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
aaaaa
 
Sounds good
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Hello everyone I am new here. I’m looking for a good “mod” to battlefield 4. Is this worth its while?
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thank you
 
Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    zouchoune has posted a new reply in the thread "GTA V Paradise Mod Menu Sprx".
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucfindcar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ggo88vipto01 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    getrealbuddy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88pictures is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    lu88click2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    lchatgamer is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    xxtamagency is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    billroberts is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun884acomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tn88work is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88deal3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tn88fund is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88ad5 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    juanleminski is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiatvchannel is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    thomastonello13 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: thomastonello13 is our newest member. Welcome!