PS3 Battlefield 4 SPRX [FREE]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Y
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Yeahhhh
 
yghgh
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
ok thats cool
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Wigga wigga
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
nice! gonna try this out
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
very good
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
N sei se funfa
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
hey i hope this works
 
Battlefield 4: Reloaded​


Features

-UAV
-Wallhack (Player and Vehicle)
-One Shot Kill
-No Recoil + Max Distance
-Field of View
-Unlock All
-Unlimited Breath
-Aimbot
-Now works with ITA (Thanks to Cyb3r for debugging the issue!)

Credits: Cyb3r & Absolute Zero
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Cyb3r for being a huge help and supportive throughout all the behind-the-scenes details of this sprx. Without him, we wouldn't have a working SPRX for ITA, and the aimbot would be lousy. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vrusscan:

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
u da besttt
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.