PS3 -------------------------------------------------------Battlefield Hardline Modded EBOOT [HEN] [CFW]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

zercoool27

Jul 2, 2020
I can log into online, I tried cex and dex eboots, replaced them and after logging to psn, and click multiplayer, it tells me to check the enthernet connection, ea access, etc...

doritosxxxd

Jun 23, 2020
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy https://www.*************.com/images/smilies/bud.gif
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
goood mod

modeath

Jul 7, 2020
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy https://www.*************.com/images/smilies/bud.gif
hahahahaha

ptrpn

Sep 2, 2020
yIlcNgV.png
thank you

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    got an ai generater
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    my graphics
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    i generated monkeyman
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.