PS3 -----------------------------------------------------------------Battlefield Hardline OFFSETS [1.08]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

oldylock

Apr 4, 2021
Hey ConsoleCrunch.com i seen people wanting to make their own tools but could not find the addresses needed for the mods they want to add to their tools. Well today i bring you some nice addresses that you can make your tools / EBOOT's with :)
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420
Fffghvddgb

rpt

Mar 30, 2022
Hey ConsoleCrunch.com i seen people wanting to make their own tools but could not find the addresses needed for the mods they want to add to their tools. Well today i bring you some nice addresses that you can make your tools / EBOOT's with :)

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420
:) :):):):):)

Rhys Thomas

Jun 15, 2021

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420
thanks dude

SRECon

Jul 22, 2022

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420
thanks

Yakuo

May 1, 2018

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420
thanks

justjacob__

Dec 25, 2020

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420
Thanks

Roberto Arcos

Apr 20, 2019

Credits:
*NGU website
*Eddie Mac
*Imodz
*Smoky420

thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: apple21 is our newest member. Welcome!