Hello everyone.
Has anyone found a simple tool for making QR codes without a lot of extra features or complicated settings? I need to create codes for website links, contact details, and occasionally Wi-Fi information.
Ideally, I’d like something that works directly in a browser, lets me choose the size and download a clear image, and doesn’t require creating an account. I came across a QR code creator while looking at different options, but I’m unsure which services are reliable for long-term use.
Are there any free tools you’ve used that produce static QR codes and don’t add tracking or expiration?
Has anyone found a simple tool for making QR codes without a lot of extra features or complicated settings? I need to create codes for website links, contact details, and occasionally Wi-Fi information.
Ideally, I’d like something that works directly in a browser, lets me choose the size and download a clear image, and doesn’t require creating an account. I came across a QR code creator while looking at different options, but I’m unsure which services are reliable for long-term use.
Are there any free tools you’ve used that produce static QR codes and don’t add tracking or expiration?
