PS3 BF4 NO RECOIL EBOOTS 1.17

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Arrogant

Simply Divine
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2014
UK
ltsNnhn.jpg

BF4 NO RECOIL EBOOTS 1.17

Here is a little video of the "No Recoil" EBOOT along with some other mods :p

Debug -
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2cd1f9hb83262f8/Debug+1.17EBOOT.BIN

BLUS31162 CEX -
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ww48od1driio0iu/BLUS31162+CEX-1.17EBOOT.BIN

BLES01832 CEX -
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z14kqfxrcewb2be/BLES01832+CEX-1.17EBOOT.BIN

Enjoy :D

I take no credit for these EBOOTS.

Reactions: Younis

robbie dixon

Jun 28, 2015
Hi guys this eboot was made by eddie mac the public 1 only has no recoil he has another 1 wich is for sale with all this 1 hit kill, max distance, Small Crosshair, Steady aim, No recoil, No spread and wall hack

Also any updates and anything he adds will be included free so if you are intrested in purchasing this send me a message and i will pass your info on to eddie

He also didnt give permision for it to be posted hear but since some one did may aswell advertise the full battlefield 4 eboot thanks ..

Last edited:

robbie dixon

Jun 28, 2015
Guys i have the full eddie mac eboot now for sale for only $5 im staff in another modding site if u want any info or proof give me a message this price is $15 dollers cheaper then the 1 he has with exactly the same modz thanks

robbie dixon

Jun 28, 2015
Ahh well i have all proof im legit and im juat trying to anoy eddie mac he is a liar saying ive leached his eboot lol ive asked him to send me offsets to see if they match but he wont reply so i dont mind if no one buys it but if any want to they no who to come and see lol eddie is lying saying he is up****** his with aimbot etc yeah right we beleave you eddie

Arrogant

Simply Divine
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2014
UK
Ahh well i have all proof im legit and im juat trying to anoy eddie mac he is a liar saying ive leached his eboot lol ive asked him to send me offsets to see if they match but he wont reply so i dont mind if no one buys it but if any want to they no who to come and see lol eddie is lying saying he is up****** his with aimbot etc yeah right we beleave you eddie
You might be legit but you still can't sell. You don't meet the requirements. When you meet the requirements you can sell. Also his Eboot's are overpriced

robbie dixon

Jun 28, 2015
Exactly my point i have the same for $5 u wanan see proof and me on psn or skype me i dont meet requirmeantz but at least i have the same for alot cheapper lol

ArmaniDEX

Apr 19, 2015
the biggest thing that can hurt him is releasing his eboot bro you might as well release it so he wont make profit

robbie dixon

Jun 28, 2015
My point is its not his eboot tho thats whats is annoying it doesnt have superjump but it has f.o.v < we removed this as it was annoying lol but has everything else his has ive told him to send me offsets to see if they match

ArmaniDEX

Apr 19, 2015
My point is its not his eboot tho thats whats is annoying it doesnt have superjump but it has f.o.v < we removed this as it was annoying lol but has everything else his has ive told him to send me offsets to see if they match
can i have it lol :fa:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.