PS3 Black Ops 2 stopped making me host

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Daev

Jul 12, 2014
Don't know if anyone has any ideas about this and could spread some light on it or if someone has had the same problem.For along time now Iv used RTM tool on black ops 2 zombies and iv used force host and its worked perfect everytime but just the other week my account got banned on black ops 2 so I switched to another account which I get onto black ops 2 with and play online but for what ever reason it just will not let me be the host even with force host on and just to let everyone know I have not changed anything my end everything is the same as it was before when it was working.My though is that Black ops 2 servers have a way of maybe stopping chosen consoles from been the host...like I said just a thought other than that I don't understand whats gone on it just wont let me be host no more.

XxBWxX

Jan 23, 2015
USA
Try using an eboot that sets forcehost. Sometimes the RTM tools don't actually force the host.

Daev

Jul 12, 2014
will give eboot a go.The force host on the tool did work 100% of the time for me but ever since my other account got banned its like there servers just wont let my ps3 be host no more.With no force host I was made host maybe 6 out of 10 games but now Im never host.I really think they have marked my ps3 in some way which stops it from ever been chosen to be host.

Daev

Jul 12, 2014
well seem to have sorted it now I tried again the other with force host it didn't work so I backed out of the lobby I was in and turned on force host and show host went back into a lobby started game and I was host,I then left turned off show host and left force host on and Im now host everytime again,so I have no idea what went on but its working now so happy days lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.