PS3 BLACK OPS II: ITzJeWeLs RTM TOOL | MULTIPLAYER | ZOMBIES | PRESTIGE 1337+ | RECOVERY [1.19]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
ITzJeWeLs RTM TOOL
WORKING ON MULTIPLAYER AND ZOMBIES

Hello - today I present the best available Black Ops ll rtm tool which has a finanalized look to it by it's 2-toned theme with it's easy-to-use GUI. It contains a lot of features and functions that work with no issues and the tool also loads up quickly opposed to other tools. Works on League Play as well as Multiplayer and Zombies with heaps of features on every gamemode with a full client list. I have been presonally using this tool for a week in advance to try it out, and it blew me away of how superior it works to Geo's rtm tool as that slacks on the zombie pre-portion, but anyways if you do download it, I hope you enjoy yourself!

KEY FEATURES:
- Fully customisable zombie stats and rank.
- Full client list for zombies.
- Works on League Play.
- It has non-host mods, such as FoV.
- It contains a full client list for multiplayer.
- It has an option to change your prestige to any number, e.g. 1337.

PICTURES:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

FOOTAGE:
N/A - FINDING.

DOWNLOAD(S)
ITzJeWeLs RTM TOOL
Virus Scan

CREDITS:
ITzJeWeLs - CREATOR