Black Ops II?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MasterBen

Nov 6, 2013
How come Console Cruch has a Black Ops II Modding section? In almost every Console Id Thread, it says to stay off Black Ops II while modding. But then again, ConsoleCrunch has Black Ops II modding tools available of the site, not to mention staff members who releases the said modding tools.

And also, should the people who release modding tools onto this site be partly blamed for users modding Black Ops II, and subsequently quickly banned CID's? I see all these users posting hateful comments (which is in violation to the Terms of Service and Rules) targeted towards the users who mod Black Ops II.

That's just something I found every odd. And a reply explaining it to me would be helpful.

Thanks.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
How come Console Cruch has a Black Ops II Modding section? In almost every Console Id Thread, it says to stay off Black Ops II while modding. But then again, ConsoleCrunch has Black Ops II modding tools available of the site, not to mention staff members who releases the said modding tools.

And also, should the people who release modding tools onto this site be partly blamed for users modding Black Ops II, and subsequently quickly banned CID's? I see all these users posting hateful comments (which is in violation to the Terms of Service and Rules) targeted towards the users who mod Black Ops II.

That's just something I found every odd. And a reply explaining it to me would be helpful.

Thanks.
Fk, you right. Thats its a bit ironic..

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
I think Black ops 2 can be played with CFW on DEX without a ban (i think i read it somewhere on here)
PPL forget its not just black ops 2 users that might kill CID's but the thousands of users using the same CID at the same time it will always be cat and mouse with CFW users and Sony
With the black ops 2 modding section its there for users to share their tools for members that know how to use them but i do agree with your comment about the hateful comments towards black ops 2 users
But haters will be haters:sad::sad:

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
I think Black ops 2 can be played with CFW on DEX without a ban (i think i read it somewhere on here)
PPL forget its not just black ops 2 users that might kill CID's but the thousands of users using the same CID at the same time it will always be cat and mouse with CFW users and Sony
With the black ops 2 modding section its there for users to share their tools for members that know how to use them but i do agree with your comment about the hateful comments towards black ops 2 users
But haters will be haters:sad::sad:
I have DEX CFW black ops 2 =INSTANT BAN just stick with ghosts

Reactions: sIN

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

Thanks.
Well, you should be modding offline ;)

Reactions: John-l-_-l

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013

Thanks.
Smh, why do you have to be such a negative influence on console crunch, we have a black ops 2 section, with tools because some people have private console id's and if they want to get them banned let them, that being said, the people with private console id's definitely get weighed out by the users using PUBLIC console id's, either way, getting them from here or other sites there will still be people modding black ops 2.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.