Black Ops III - CEX/DEX EBOOT [1.02]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DEAF-VADOR

Mar 20, 2014
nice does it have Anti ban?
from what i have read on ps3 their is no ban system in place yet. im sure people do a few things wrong and might get banned but personally with a eboot and spoofing my cid once online i have not had any issues at all, to be perfectly fair i freeze up way less than ofw friends and ofw other ps3.... i wouldnt worry about bans till next update or beyond. as ALWAYS spoof your id

Mark Master

May 15, 2015
Hello ConsoleCrunch Members today I bring you a EBOOT for both CEX and DEX. This EBOOT has No recoil and Wall-hack. Hope you guys Enjoy. :happymeme:

Download Link:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Virus Scan:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
good work man , i download it now

Reactions: Emaƞuεl
Jul 22, 2015
[Quote = "☆ ☆ Emanuel, post: 214.295, lid: 33.260"] Hallo ConsoleCrunch Leden vandaag breng ik u een eboot voor zowel CEX en DEX. Deze eboot heeft geen terugslag en Wall-hack. Hoop dat jullie genieten.:happymeme:

Download link:
*** Verborgen inhoud kan niet worden aangehaald. *** [/ spoiler]

Virus Scan:
*** Verborgen inhoud kan niet quoted.***
[/QUOTE]
Ty Verry mutch

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.