PS3 Black Ops Zombie Mod Menu 1.13 Online

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2qp93o56po3v53d/Gr3Zz+v3+And+Files+1.13.rar

This is Gr3Zz's mod menu, everyone was having problems with it freezing their ps3 or not loading right, the problem was that he didnt resign the eboot.bin, which I have done, so make sure you have the 1.13 patch installed, load up filezilla and replace the files in the game data, and these do work online and in private matches, for these to work online you must be host, and this works on all cfws 3.55-4.53, I dont know how to do the virus scan thing so if someone would help this noob out, do the scan and post the link in a comment

Last edited:

BB37

Nov 3, 2013
hi m8 ive tried this but it don't work you cant join a game or players cant join you they have to have the same patch as you to play

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
yes sadly its a solo patch but its a online patch as in its possible to play with other hackers that use your patch or just play solo

ignacio420

Nov 20, 2014
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2qp93o56po3v53d/Gr3Zz v3 And Files 1.13.rar

This is Gr3Zz's mod menu, everyone was having problems with it freezing their ps3 or not loading right, the problem was that he didnt resign the eboot.bin, which I have done, so make sure you have the 1.13 patch installed, load up filezilla and replace the files in the game data, and these do work online and in private matches, for these to work online you must be host, and this works on all cfws 3.55-4.53, I dont know how to do the virus scan thing so if someone would help this noob out, do the scan and post the link in a comment

Hi man I'm new to this I need help to install this mod menu I'm on 3.55 it won't work

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...