BO2 DLC

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

illestKid

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know how to remove DLCs for bo2 ? I’m always having problems loading into a match and then it freezes after... wondering if that’s the problem. Thanks

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
You should be able to just delete the installed updates, but then again id need to look at the .pkg to know where exactly they install.

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Anyone know how to remove DLCs for bo2 ? I’m always having problems loading into a match and then it freezes after... wondering if that’s the problem. Thanks
Go to the game section in the Playstation menu

Go to game data utility

Find BO 2

Press triangle and delete it

Go back to the game and let it install again

Reactions: UnboundGodz

illestKid

Apr 19, 2018
You should be able to just delete the installed updates, but then again id need to look at the .pkg to know where exactly they install.
Hey do you know what could be the problem for my bo2 disc not showing up on xmb screen ? Dont think it’s my bo2 because I tried other games and it still doesn’t show up.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Hey do you know what could be the problem for my bo2 disc not showing up on xmb screen ? Dont think it’s my bo2 because I tried other games and it still doesn’t show up.
Could be a dead disc drive laser, disc's may spin but they wont read. What id suggest at this point is doing internal games only. They all were once disc games, most of them atleast BLES/BLUS unless NPEB/NPUB region types, which you dont want (They require fixes every update).

illestKid

Apr 19, 2018
Could be a dead disc drive laser, disc's may spin but they wont read. What id suggest at this point is doing internal games only. They all were once disc games, most of them atleast BLES/BLUS unless NPEB/NPUB region types, which you dont want (They require fixes every update).
Any sites you know of I can use to download bo2 or other old COD games?

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Any sites you know of I can use to download bo2 or other old COD games?
typically from torrenting sites like thepiratebay or rarbg.to one site that does seem to have a decent selection is http://www.ps3 iso.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody