PS3 BO3 DLC WITH FIXES (BLUS)

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
Looks good
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
Thanks so much
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
yuhhh
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
awesome
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
Good work here, Man. Been trying to get this running on RPCS3.
 
mus gracias


[QUOTE = "Douglas Oliveira, publicación: 386670, miembro: 45507"]
maxresdefault.jpg

Aquí están las descargas para BO3 BLUS31527 ¡Todo lo que pude encontrar de todos modos disfrútelo!
Lo puse en 3 carpetas de archivos para descargas más pequeñas:
[SPOILER = "Descargar"] *** El contenido oculto no se puede citar. ***
[/REVELACIÓN]

Reparar archivos (edats)

[SPOILER = "Descargar"] *** El contenido oculto no se puede citar. ***
[/REVELACIÓN]
[SPOILER = "Contraseña"] *** El contenido oculto no se puede citar. ***
[/REVELACIÓN]
​
[/CITA]
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
i hope this work
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
heeeeeee
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
guapa
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!