PS3 BO3 DLC WITH FIXES (BLUS)

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
[CITA = "Douglas Oliveira, publicación: 386670, miembro: 45507"]
maxresdefault.jpg

Aquí hay descargas para BO3 BLUS31527 ¡Todo lo que pude encontrar de todos los modos disfrutar!
Lo puse en 3 carpetas de archivos para descargas más pequeñas:
[SPOILER = "Descargar"] *** No se puede citar contenido oculto. ***
[/ REVELACIÓN]

Arreglar archivos (edats)

[SPOILER = "Descargar"] *** No se puede citar contenido oculto. ***
[/ REVELACIÓN]
[SPOILER = "Contraseña"] *** El contenido oculto no se puede citar. ***
[/ REVELACIÓN]
​
[/ CITAR]
[QUOTE = "Douglas Oliveira, publicación: 386670, miembro: 45507"] los [/ QUOTE]
solacias
 
  • Like
Reactions: MecoToxo
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
awesome fix
 
[CITA = "Douglas Oliveira, publicación: 386670, miembro: 45507"] esta duro buen juego

maxresdefault.jpg

Aquí hay descargas para BO3 BLUS31527 ¡Todo lo que pude encontrar de todos modos disfrutar!
Lo puse en 3 carpetas de archivos para descargas más pequeñas:
[SPOILER = "Descargar"] *** No se puede citar contenido oculto. ***
[/REVELACIÓN]

Arreglar archivos (edats)

[SPOILER = "Descargar"] *** No se puede citar contenido oculto. ***
[/REVELACIÓN]
[SPOILER = "Contraseña"] *** El contenido oculto no se puede citar. ***
[/REVELACIÓN]
​
[/CITAR]
 
  • Like
Reactions: megaloki
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
thx mate
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
hghghhhghgh
 
Muchas Gracias voy revisando el contenido y probare para luego confirmar :D
Saludos :D

Alguno me puede decir si son los contenidos : - The Giant (Zombies?)
- Awakening (mapas multijugador)?
Gracias
 
Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​

thank you
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
thanks
 
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is downloads for BO3 BLUS31527 Everything I could Find anyway enjoy!!
I put it into 3 file folders for smaller downloads:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***


Fix Files (edats)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

​
Thanks man
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!