Banned Buy a private one..

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
hello Crunchers!

Im posting this thread as a tip to all of you people out there that wanna play games online but can't because your console id is banned.

I just wanted to spread the word out that we have a guy called @Lachine59 on this site who is a trust seller who sells cid's for 30$(USD)
he takes cash through paypal and he will give you an absolutely 100% private cid!

so to all you guys out there that plays old games like CoD Black ops 2 which doesn't ban cid's anymore i really recommend buying a private one!

A private console id may last up to many years if you just know how to use it correctly and you won't have to think about not being able to could go online because your banned anymore!

I've had my private cid for 8 months now and still not banned from any games uncept cod ghosts.

So private message lachine59 and get a deal with him about a private cid so you won't have to worry about that anymore!

games like bo2, mw1,2,3, and older really don't ban cids anymore so buying a private one is highly recommended!

and a private cid may last up to a month on gta if you use it wisely!

Now psnpatch is a highly recommended homebrew to make your cid last alot longer!
use psnpatch to disable your cfw syscalls and spoof your id to make it last longer, run it and press 'X' everytime you have restarted your ps3!
download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c...ch_4.65.10.pkg.720.v4.65.10_brewology_com.pkg

otherwise for you that use's public cids! use psnpatch there as well and the cids will last longer.

anyways have a great time modding the shit out of all possible games :D

Lachine59

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Nov 26, 2013
Thank you very much bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users