Call of Duty Ghost 1.06 Tool 2.0b DEX/CEX By Pure Havoc [UPDATED]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Pure Havoc

Dec 2, 2013
Hey Guys, this is the first tool I've ever made and I hope you enjoy using it! I've only just started learning C#. Theres a lot more stuff I will be doing with this tool but as for now this is what is looks like. I'm excited to bring you guys this release I tried to make the UI simple yet filled with features hope you like it! Please PM me if you have any Ideas or Offsets you would like to share with me to help improve my tool.

Note: New feature in 2.0b if you don't see a send option for an option hit the ENTER KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD!​

Note: This tool is still in beta stage I will be adding more soon!

New in 2.0b Everything:
30my908.png

28s4ytu.png

2uihz5k.png

2z3x7o3.png

a09qac.png

s2wf0k.png

28wcak3.png

68ardt.png

5cahe8.png

Change Log
2.0b New Features:
Clean UI
More Non Host Options
More Host Options
Time Played Split Up By Day/Hour/Min/Sec/
K/D W/L S/P/M Calculator
In game text (Go into the client menu select Send Message then press Square in game to send a message to all clients)
Host Menu
Get Stats
Automatically loads Name, Clan Tag, Prestige, All Solder Names, All Loadout Names

1.02 New Features: Added more options to host menu

1.01 New Features: Box Clan Tag, Fixed Soldier Prestige Time, Fixed Soldier Heads, Legit Stats Option, Check All Stats, Jump Hight, Player Speed, Time Limit, Score Limit, XP Menu
Credits to Mango_Knife :ftw: Helped with Host Mods, Choco RPC

Download Link: Here

Virus Scan: Here 2/48 because its encrypted

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013
Hey Guys, this is the first tool I've ever made and I hope you enjoy using it! I've only just started learning C#. Theres a lot more stuff I will be doing with this tool but as for now this is what is looks like. I'm excited to bring you guys this release I tried to make the UI simple yet filled with features hope you like it! Please PM me if you have any Ideas or Offsets you would like to share with me to help improve my tool.

Note: New feature in 2.0b if you don't see a send option for an option hit the ENTER KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD!​

New in 2.0b Everything:
30my908.png

28s4ytu.png

2uihz5k.png

2z3x7o3.png

a09qac.png

s2wf0k.png

28wcak3.png

68ardt.png

5cahe8.png

Change Log
2.0b New Features:
Clean UI
More Non Host Options
More Host Options
K/D W/L S/P/M Calculator
In game text (Go into the client menu select Send Message then press Square in game to send a message to all clients)
Host Menu
Get Stats
Automatically loads Name, Clan Tag, Prestige, All Solder Names, All Loadout Names

1.01 New Features: Box Clan Tag, Fixed Soldier Prestige Time, Fixed Soldier Heads, Legit Stats Option, Check All Stats, Jump Hight, Player Speed, Time Limit, Score Limit, XP Menu

WOW NICE GHOSTS TOOL BRO ITS THE BEST GHOSTS TOOL I SEEN SO FARE
:heart: I CANT WANT TO TRY IT OUT ITS TEA BAG TIME LOL THANKS FOR SHARING IT GREAT JOB MAN
Pure Havoc

MDGMods

Jan 21, 2014
United Kingdom

New in 2.0b Everything:
30my908.png

28s4ytu.png

2uihz5k.png

2z3x7o3.png

a09qac.png

s2wf0k.png

28wcak3.png

68ardt.png

5cahe8.png

Change Log
2.0b New Features:
Clean UI
More Non Host Options
More Host Options
K/D W/L S/P/M Calculator
Host Menu
Get Stats

Can You Help Me Link Up My Forms To My Main Form please so i dont have to keep adding ccapi and tmapi on every form just to connect to deploy mods Add My Skype : xxxblackopspartonxxx ill Be On at 4:00

Pure Havoc

Dec 2, 2013
dex cex ya man its working for me i was on it last night lots of fun lol it has no CCAPL.dll ;):okay:
Call of Duty Ghost 1.06 Tool 2.0b DEX/CEX By Pure Havoc
I don't have CEX so i didn't even notice.
It works for Windows 8,7 guys and I'm making a new update what would you like to see other than vista/xp

Reactions: codmadz231
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".