Call Of Duty Ghost DEX RTM Tool! Created By: SoWeAreGamingGodz

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Nov 23, 2013
@GIVEME-ALL can you find the offsets for the .44 magnum, I have looked for it and I cant find it. If you can find the offset I will most defiantly add it to my tool. thank :)

Nov 23, 2013
Need some help with my tool to convert it to CEX and DEX. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Also I have added the Wild Widow into the tool it goes to Squad Member 1 Class 1. I will add it to where you can add the Wild Widow to any Squad Member and on any class. I am also adding a client list where you press a button and a new page comes and and its the client list. I would like some suggestions on what people would like to see in this tool. Any good suggestions I will take into consideration and more then likely will be added to the tool.
Also I would like to thank the people that want to use this tool on CEX for waiting, I will be able to code and get the version with the DEX and CEX released soon hopefully very soon.

Nov 23, 2013
I have added Wild Widow for non host. just remove your secondary gun for Squad Member 1 Class 1. then click Wild Widow {On} and then it should show a .44 magnum that you cant add any attachments too. I will be up****** download link tomorrow around noon. It will be adding some new features to the tool. I hope you guys enjoy all of the mods that I have added to this tool. This is my first RTM tool and probably my last, I am only using the trial version of Visual Studios and to buy the program is expensive, So I am going to be taking donation from anyone who likes my RTM tool and would like to see me make more in the future. If I am able to buy Visual Studios I will be making a RTM Tool for all Call Of Dutys, GTA V, And any game that people ask me to make a tool for. I would just like to say that any Donation would be greatly appreciated even if its 1.00$, 1.00$ is a start and it could make the difference to whether or not I get Visual Studios.
I would like to thank eveyone who will give me donation in advance, and I hope you guys enjoy the RTM tools that I make. :)

Reactions: GIVEME-ALL

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
I have added Wild Widow for non host. just remove your secondary gun for Squad Member 1 Class 1. then click Wild Widow {On} and then it should show a .44 magnum that you cant add any attachments too. I will be up****** download link tomorrow around noon. It will be adding some new features to the tool. I hope you guys enjoy all of the mods that I have added to this tool. This is my first RTM tool and probably my last, I am only using the trial version of Visual Studios and to buy the program is expensive, So I am going to be taking donation from anyone who likes my RTM tool and would like to see me make more in the future. If I am able to buy Visual Studios I will be making a RTM Tool for all Call Of Dutys, GTA V, And any game that people ask me to make a tool for. I would just like to say that any Donation would be greatly appreciated even if its 1.00$, 1.00$ is a start and it could make the difference to whether or not I get Visual Studios.
I would like to thank eveyone who will give me donation in advance, and I hope you guys enjoy the RTM tools that I make. :)

SOUNDS GREAT MAN, DONT STOP KEEP GETTING BETTER !!!
Its Very Smooth And Clean :)
Was Wondering If We Could Put GOLD Camo On the .44 LOL.

DONT STOP.

Nov 23, 2013
I am almost done Up****** it for CEX my Coding is almost done. I am really close. Once I finish the coding for CEX I am up****** the Download Link. I am hoping for tomorrow if everything goes as planned. I know that I have said "Tomorrow" before but this time I am serious. I am almost done up****** this tool to 2.00. and I already have plans for what I am putting in 2.50. I plan on putting a Client List in 2.50 along with more Account mods! I might Even Release sometime today! @GIVEME-ALL

Reactions: GIVEME-ALL
Nov 23, 2013
Has anyone had a chance to test this and make sure everything works correctly? I have not had a chance to test it, My grandmother went into the hospital and I haven't had time to test this. Also it sucks that all the RTM Tools for COD:Ghost will have to be updated in 3 days when the 1.08 update comes out and they are suppose to be even stricter with modding they have updated the "Anti-Cheat" to stop people from modding. So I am just hoping that once they update that we will still be able to mod Ghost and I also hope that all the accounts that have been modified by RTM tools don't get banned from Ghost or even PSN. But I would really like to know what anyone thinks about the current version of this tool because if people don't really like it I wont update it. But if people want me to update it for 1.08 (If I can) I will. Thank everyone in advance for any input that they give me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.