Can’t see/Install any game to internal hdd/GAMES

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chrizk0

Apr 28, 2020
After a whole day of frustration after restoring my DEX 4.82 Rebug console because of file system corruption I lost all my games as expected even the ones that I can simply click to load through Webman that I converted a whileee ago.

Here’s my problem if anyone can help, I’m reinstalling my games with the discs but I’m having trouble getting games to appear in/dev_hdd0/GAMES folder where I can access them without the disc through the internal hdd from webman. But I can’t see any of the games in ‘Multiman —> GAMES’ after normal installation through disc (I only see Rebug Toolbox Nothing else) it’s just blank, although the games installed from the disc and I have save files but thats it.

For example I’m trying to find the BLUS files for GTA 5 to convert to BLES but I can’t find the folder in /dev_hdd0/GAMES to convert I only have access to the disc installed psn game in /dev/hdd0/game, so I can’t start modding until I copy the games to the HDD using Multiman to access in webman.

Long story short I can only see my installed games in —> /dev_hdd0/game but not the /dev_hdd0/GAMES folder to access through Multiman. It’s just empty

Sorry if I’m confusing just frustrated been at this for the past 2 days.

Overhyped

Mar 18, 2020
After a whole day of frustration after restoring my DEX 4.82 Rebug console because of file system corruption I lost all my games as expected even the ones that I can simply click to load through Webman that I converted a whileee ago.

Here’s my problem if anyone can help, I’m reinstalling my games with the discs but I’m having trouble getting games to appear in/dev_hdd0/GAMES folder where I can access them without the disc through the internal hdd from webman. But I can’t see any of the games in ‘Multiman —> GAMES’ after normal installation through disc (I only see Rebug Toolbox Nothing else) it’s just blank, although the games installed from the disc and I have save files but thats it.

For example I’m trying to find the BLUS files for GTA 5 to convert to BLES but I can’t find the folder in /dev_hdd0/GAMES to convert I only have access to the disc installed psn game in /dev/hdd0/game, so I can’t start modding until I copy the games to the HDD using Multiman to access in webman.

Long story short I can only see my installed games in —> /dev_hdd0/game but not the /dev_hdd0/GAMES folder to access through Multiman. It’s just empty

Sorry if I’m confusing just frustrated been at this for the past 2 days.

Have you tried rebuilding database through safe mode?

What about reinstalling your FW?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.