PS3 Can I make a modmenu using VB.net or C#?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

silverlord

Nov 28, 2015
I want to develop it for the PS3 version.

If it's possible, what tools do I have to use to achieve this?

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
I want to develop it for the PS3 version.

If it's possible, what tools do I have to use to achieve this?
You can only use Vb.net to make script mods for the PC version.

You can use C# to create mods for the PS3/Xbox/PC versions of the game.

You would require a compiler and understand how the natives of the game work.

There are many examples of scripts you can look at to see how they work and there are many menu bases out there that you can work on. I personally use MD Essentials v1 menu base.

XF CH3WY

Jun 2, 2016
To create a mod menu first you will need to learn how to code C, not C#. Also, you will need to have a SCOCL source to start your menu. You can definitely find some old trainer source online somewhere. You're also going to need notepad++ to edit the source. And finally you'll need to know how the menu source works. Such as how to create menu options and make them work. Also to change the base up so you don't look like a leecher. Unless you know what you're doing you'd be better off using someone else's menu. You can PM me and ill send you a SCOCL project with nothing in there. But I'm not going to teach you because that would be way too long and you probably wouldn't understand it.........

Last edited:

silverlord

Nov 28, 2015
You can only use Vb.net to make script mods for the PC version.

You can use C# to create mods for the PS3/Xbox/PC versions of the game.

You would require a compiler and understand how the natives of the game work.

There are many examples of scripts you can look at to see how they work and there are many menu bases out there that you can work on. I personally use MD Essentials v1 menu base.

where can I find this compiler? and does it directly compile C# to a binary that executable on the PS3 version?

XF CH3WY

Jun 2, 2016
where can I find this compiler? and does it directly compile C# to a binary that executable on the PS3 version?
Like I said before...... If you want a simple source go online and find one. You can definitely find an old trainer menu, the compiler comes with the source. Your console doesn't matter lol it's coding and it's not C# it's C. If you have no idea what any of us are talking about study up on C before jumping into creating your own menu otherwise you will never understand.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!