PC CAN YOU RUN GTA V ON YOUR PC?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

KingzOFAllModz

Console ID Poster
Jun 6, 2015
I've seen multiple people ask if they can run Grand Theft Auto V on their PC so I'd thought I'd just share this with those who don't know about systemrequirementslab.com but all it is, is you search a game that you want to know if you can run and it will tell you the minimum specs required to launch the game as well as what is recommended.

Here is it for GTA V
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri?gameName=grand-theft-auto-v&itemId=12455&p=r

631ba4a43a.png

Here are the minimum specs required however this does not mean it will be enjoyable or even playable. These are just the minimum specs to launch the game. But you will be playing at a low frame rate and at a horrible resolution. So I recommend before you buy the game on PC you look here.

Reactions: Futuristic Modz

Futuristic Modz

Active Poster
Dec 9, 2014
Confidential information
I've seen multiple people ask if they can run Grand Theft Auto V on their PC so I'd thought I'd just share this with those who don't know about systemrequirementslab.com but all it is, is you search a game that you want to know if you can run and it will tell you the minimum specs required to launch the game as well as what is recommended.

Here is it for GTA V
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri?gameName=grand-theft-auto-v&itemId=12455&p=r

631ba4a43a.png

Here are the minimum specs required however this does not mean it will be enjoyable or even playable. These are just the minimum specs to launch the game. But you will be playing at a low frame rate and at a horrible resolution. So I recommend before you buy the game on PC you look here.
Nice Post M8 :heart:

MysticCFW

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2015
Anonymous

Here is it for GTA V

631ba4a43a.png

Nice post mate, keep it up

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.