Cannot create or sign into new accts

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ecw

Active Poster
Nov 9, 2013
on my ps3. Running the last Rebug FW. Getting error 80023017.

I tried changing the environment to NP and also changing the ID to CEX in toolbox. Tried downloading Evilnat but keep getting corrupt data error when trying to install it.

Any ideas? TIA!!!

ecw

Active Poster
Nov 9, 2013
No I didn't. Do I have to do that before using evilnat? I would like to stay on DEX because I use a sprx menu. I cannot use that on evilnat, can i?

Tragedy

Jun 25, 2016
yes you should always downgrade using a dex downgrader. rebug has the "999 dex downgrader" but if you dont dg you potentially **** up your eid root keys and your syscall cache and the lvl2 kernel data which over time will **** up your firmware installation due to a constant overwrite and not a dg.

ecw

Active Poster
Nov 9, 2013
I did not realize that. Thanks for that info. I do want to stay on Dex so I can keep using my sprx menu. Do you know iof a way around this error?

ecw

Active Poster
Nov 9, 2013
I was able to get passed the error by changing the PSID as well as the CID. Still using the same Rebug FW. Thanks for the replies!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    doing good peforming a wake and bake lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    also ps5 tho but i didnt realy pay attention to it
  • @ lurch6661:
    no i didnt thats cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ps4 for fw 11.00
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    you gonna do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    my 2 ps4s are on 10.50 haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hell yea i got 3 ps4 s so i can F around for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    dont know mutch about xploit so i have to look in to it tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
    @ lurch6661: lol