cant create a new user

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
hello, i cant create a new user. when i try to register through my ps3 to the psn, it says: server connection timed out.. what should i do? anybody have this problem?

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
We need more spec. What FW are you on?
How long u had this problem?
k guys im on 4.55 ita dex and its spoofed to 4.60. iv been having this issue since yesterday; funny thing is that with my ofw ps3 i can create new users just fine, so its not a connection problem.
plus, since i use psnpatch to spoof my console id i think this is worth to mention: whatever i do i keep getting the same error message, doesnt matter if i use psnpatch or not, ps3 will keep saying "connection to server timed out". i think its pretty weird as im first trying to connect with a banned id and aferwards i keep getting the same error even if the id is not banned....really weird. could t possibly be that psnpatch is doing something wrong?
i'm using v2.22, which i never used before. cant remember which version i had previously. last times it was working just fine, i just copied in the psnpatch.cfg the console id i was about to use and by launching psnpatch keeping x pressed on ps3 i was succesfully spoofin the id...any ideas??

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Debug Settings, set np enviroment to np, don't spoof your cid to a banned one untli you succsessfull signed in.

Reactions: diozz1

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
Debug Settings, set np enviroment to np, don't spoof your cid to a banned one untli you succsessfull signed in.
thx man, it was definitely te "np" thing on debug settings..it was set on sp-int by default thx!

Reactions: Calyx
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".