Can't say I didn't deserve it but..

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
Everytime i try to log in gta v onlne.. it says "you've been banned".. I created a brand new ID.. and tried to log in from that.. and when i went online.. same thing.. You've been banned.

I played the game online last week from my JB PS3.. and i logged in from the new ID from the JB PS3 as well.. so could someone tell me whats going on here?? I can log online..to see my friends online and to chat with them.. but when i try to access GTAO.. it says i'm banned from any ID whatsoever..
So whats going on and if there is anyway i can fix it.. please let me know. thanks. :)

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Everytime i try to log in gta v onlne.. it says "you've been banned".. I created a brand new ID.. and tried to log in from that.. and when i went online.. same thing.. You've been banned.

I played the game online last week from my JB PS3.. and i logged in from the new ID from the JB PS3 as well.. so could someone tell me whats going on here?? I can log online..to see my friends online and to chat with them.. but when i try to access GTAO.. it says i'm banned from any ID whatsoever..
So whats going on and if there is anyway i can fix it.. please let me know. thanks. :)
Rockstar have banned the Console id from their servers.

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
You can't.
really?? i mean I have a Jail broken cex rogero 4.50 cfw ps3. there should be something i can do.. assign a a new ID to my console maybe.. i heard you can change your console an ID.. or something..or "drape" your console from online servers etc... :/

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
really?? i mean I have a Jail broken cex rogero 4.50 cfw ps3. there should be something i can do.. assign a a new ID to my console maybe.. i heard you can change your console an ID.. or something..or "drape" your console from online servers etc... :/
Yeah you can change the ID and you should able to sign in.

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
just dont expect that private id to last more than a few days if your running cfw mods ect on gta. 1st they will ban the cid from the gta servers, then im sure that rockstar passes the cid along to sony to console ban for real..not %100 sure but every cid ive taken on gta now gets banned quick, not worth losing all cids over gta to me anymore.

Reactions: JO65

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
just dont expect that private id to last more than a few days if your running cfw mods ect on gta. 1st they will ban the cid from the gta servers, then im sure that rockstar passes the cid along to sony to console ban for real..not %100 sure but every cid ive taken on gta now gets banned quick, not worth losing all cids over gta to me anymore.
i dont get ny of this iv played GTA V mods also with private ID Black Ops 2 mods with same id not been banned yet been months now havent went on GTA V for a week now so dont meen they havent banned me now but im sure they havent ill get back on that but i rape every game on ops 2 modding and still no ban @amanda and @JO65 apernty got banned but still not me i dont do anything with syscalls or stealth i use copy of GTAV Original Black Ops 2 nd Copy Ghosts and all i mod and play online - is any one els having this exp and have any ideas why i feel theres a ban coming but nothing apears to be happening and i must of been reported and even a few plp say they have rang SONY and Treyark and still im laughing :)

Reactions: Seebaa and Amanda

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
idk bro, all i know is i mod gta v on dex and none of my accounts have been banned from gta v, only the cid has been banned from gta servers. changing my cid has always let all of my accounts back online gta v. im sure i have account bans coming though lmao.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
idk bro, all i know is i mod gta v on dex and none of my accounts have been banned from gta v, only the cid has been banned from gta servers. changing my cid has always let all of my accounts back online gta v. im sure i have account bans coming though lmao.
well dex is probly the problem any modded eboots get detected

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
yeah im sure thats what the issue is, i just dont like cex over dex personally. im just going to have to mod a different game than gta v

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
well let me rephrase that..i have been using shared cids, before i can get into the gta online, the cid itself has already been banned from gta online, so its not me who is getting the cid banned. rockstar is banning the cids of shared ids. and im sure private ids will be the same sooner than later. atm i dont even have the chance to mod gta v lmao

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
ok.....

now for the next step...how do I change the ID?? is there like an ID generator or something??

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.