CFW 4.50 Spoofers

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Sgk84 of Team SGK has released Enable / Disable Spoof for PS3 System Software 4.50 on PSN with CFW.

Download: Enabler_Disabler__SPOOF_4.50_BY_TEAMSGK_.rar / spoof-4-50-sgk.rar (Mirror) / Enabler_Disabler__SPOOF_4.50_BY_TEAMSGK_.pkg (Mirror #2) /

rebug_updater__SPOOF_4.50_BY_TEAMSGK_.rar /

rogero_updater__SPOOF_4.50_BY_TEAMSGK_.rar /

rogero_updater_SPOOF_4.50_BY_TEAMSGK_(2).pkg (Mirror)

/rogero_cfw_updater_4.30_4.40_4.41_SPOOF_4.50_BY_TEAMSGK_.rar (RAR Password:

TeamSGK) / Team SGK 4.50 Spoofer's.zip (Bundle Pack - Password Removed)

To quote, roughly translated: Spoof for CFW 4.50, 4.46, 4.41, 4.40, and 4.30 by TeamSGK

Hi, to all voilla for you bitten the line, a 4.50 spoof all costs for CFW 4.46, 4.41, 4.40, 4.30.. good game at all.

Team SGK Spoofer Notes:

• SPOOF 4.50 for cfw (4.46v5SGK) BY TeamSGK - careful not installed CEDEX fashion.. check well with toolbox you been in normal mode and installed the spoof and after you ironed CEDEX way you seem so good
  • SPOOF 4.50 for cfw (4.46 Rebug) BY TeamSGK - careful not installed Rebug Mode, check well with toolbox you been in normal mode and installed the spoof and then you could Rebug ironed fashion so good you think
  • SPOOF 4.50 for cfw (4.46 rogero) BY TeamSGK
  • SPOOF for cfw 4.50 (4.41 4.40 4.30 rogero) BY TeamSGK
http://www.***********/images.php?&f=sgk-enable-disable-spoof-for-ps3-firmware-4-50-on-psn-with-cfw-36567-3.jpg&w=500&h=400&s=1​

Remember install at your own risk, Always make sure you have done the necessary steps before installation

CoffeeRTM

Dec 12, 2013
i installed the rebug version of the spoofer onto my Rebug 4.46.1 D-REX Firmware on my ps3, what do i do next? cause it doesnt install anything to enable/disable the spoofer

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
i installed the rebug version of the spoofer onto my Rebug 4.46.1 D-REX Firmware on my ps3, what do i do next? cause it doesnt install anything to enable/disable the spoofer
Atfer you installed it and rebooted your console, go to rebug tool box and change from normal mode/to Rebug mode.

Rebug mode will enable the latest spoofer installed :)

Reactions: CoffeeRTM

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
now when i try and use an existing account on my ps3 it just says connection timed out -_-

Even if you make a new account, same error?

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
yeah, both options just say "The connection to the server timed out."

Not to worry, it has nothing to do with the Spoofer, Only solution to fix that is

Enter recovery mode and pick option (5) Restore PS3 System What that does is Deletes everything and starts from Scratch, It won't take long 5min max. After that setup up your network setting if you was using earthnet try to sign up on that first if it doesn't work try wireless.

How to enter recovery mode!
1. Turn off your PS3.

2. Hold down the power button and wait for your PS3 to turn on and off.

3. Once it has turned off, hold the power button until you hear 2 beeps.

4. When you hear the 2 beeps let go of the power button.

5. Plug in your controller and press the PS button.

6. The Recovery menu should be on your screen now!

Then reinstall the spoofer again like you did before

Reactions: JO65

CoffeeRTM

Dec 12, 2013
I got my account on it without doing that, Lol but now it says "An error has occured. You have signed out of PlaystationNetwork." (8002A224)

Tooly

Nov 12, 2013
Im going to revert back to CEX, cause DEX is too damn complicated. lol
your problem is if your on dex you dont need the spoofer you just need to be on dex andd in rebug mode with the latet toolbox update.
And if your using your original console id on dex your gettin this error (8002A224) is because you didn spoof your id in the toolbox or your eviroment changed in the debug settings.

Reactions: Younis
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: go in game then press options on controler go all the way to the right sec to last icon