CFW CEX CCAPI Debugger 2.1

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
CFW CEX CCAPI Debugger 2.1: Take a Remote Peek Inside Your PS3's Memory
You'll have to excuse the fact that I don't go into too much detail, because I don't know that much about the hardcore side of PS3 development. Regardless, this CCAPI app by MaDetho is designed for CEX users to see what's happening in real-time with their PS3's memory. With such a task accomplished, developers can make sure their homebrews are allocating system resources in an efficient manner. For those that make the apps we love, a program like this can be a real life saver. Check out the complete changelog below for all the details!

ccapidebugger.png

Features:

• Connection via CCAPI(CEX) and TMAPI(DEX - Not tested).
    • Set/Get offset value (1 byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes and text).
    • Debugging: Show current PS3 memory, starting at a specific address.
    • Auto update PS3 Memory in a specified interval time (Changes will be shown red in Hex).
    • Search for a value (Hex or Dec) in a specific range of memory. Results will be shown in a table. Refresh searched results to get current values of memory.
    • Search in Result for specific changes like ammo changing from 345 to 344.
    • Single click on result: Offset and current value will be shown in Offset Box to edit. Double click: Same as single click + PS3 memory at clicked offset will be shown.
    • Dump memory: Dumps PS3 Memory in specific range to a binary file.
    • Find Offset ranges for your game.
Shortcuts:

• CTRL + D - Dump memory
    • F6 - Reload debug PS3 memory
    • F5 - Refresh search results
Changelog:

Version 2.1

• Optimized the layout for people with lower resolutions.
    • Finding game ranges (Credits to Dnawrkshp).
    • Search in Result performance update (For 53,000 results: Old algorithm = 9:48 mins / New algorithm = 39 secs!).
    • Added time counter for Search/Refresh
Version 2.0

• Added search features.
    • Added a dump feature.
    • Added shortcuts.
Version 1.1

• When a byte is clicked in hex view, it will automatically set the offset + byte to the inputs and focus on them, so it’s very close to live editing.
Version 1.0

• Thanks ccarlsen for the design.
    • Initial release.
Credits:

• ccarlsen Design Concept and Thread
    • byDaan for testing
    • Enstone CCAPI
    • iMCSx PS3Lib
    • Dnawrkshp NetCheat idea
Source: *************

Download: CCAPI Debugger v2.1

:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Seebaa and Logan

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
CCAPI Debugger cool:cool:Yay for cex:D lmao:laughing:

noobRus

Feb 22, 2014
AWESOME!!
Does this work on rogero 4.55 CEX? I am new to this whole thing literally just got a ps3 on 3.55 and installed rogero 4.55 now I am lost. I would love the help if someone could explain to me the process of getting started with RTM.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
Does this work on rogero 4.55 CEX? I am new to this whole thing literally just got a ps3 on 3.55 and installed rogero 4.55 now I am lost. I would love the help if someone could explain to me the process of getting started with RTM.
Mh i dont think so, cause 4.55 its not compatible with CCAPI as far as i know

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.