CFW Update Error (8002F169) Fix!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

juampa21

Dec 8, 2015
Guatemala
Hello and :welcome: dear crunchers, today i finally bring out a fix for the error 8002F169 for changing firmwares and up****** - so this error is about that whenever you installed the firmware you are on it may have been that you didnt toogled QA Flags! So in order to fix this you must download the files listed down bellow and follow my guide!

-3.55 OFW
-3.55 ROGERO DOWNGRADER (sometimes its not necessary)
-3.55 KMEAW
-QA Flags
-And desired frimware to change to!

So after you download them (search them on youtube), you are going to install them on the order as they were listed, in some firmwares its not going to let you install them in that order but i provide you another order that worked for me on Rogero 4.55!

-3.55 ofw
-3.55 ROGERO DOWNGRADER (This may not be necessary if you already installed it)
-QA Flags
-3.55 KMEAW
-Any desired firmware!

Note!: the order of installing may vary, depending of which version and firmware you are on but the confirmed one you have to install fist is 3.55 OFW!

Why?: Because you need to downgrade and do all the installation again because it may have been that you didnt installed it correctly!

There is a 8% that you can damage your ps3 if you force your ps3 to run a firmware without installing all the files provided!
(if you try to install any of those files and the error appears again try to use recovery mode! And if the error 8002F169 appears after trying to use recovery mode it means it was already insatlled and there is no need to install it again!)

NOTE!: Neither Console Crunch or Me take responsability for any damage caused to your ps3! YOU are doing this at your own risk! ;)

I hope this tutorial worked for you! Please let me know with a comment down bellow!

:gtg:

Aug 31, 2018
i use HABIB 999 Downgrader when i try update bigger version it show me 8002f157 error when i try system update (OFW) it says file 9.99 version need or highter help?

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018
no mather what version biger than 3.55 error 8002f157 show me its possible to delete cfw and legit update form 3.55 to 4.82 and jailbreak again ?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    maybe you have to install that tru account management in game
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go in game then press options on controler go all the way to the right sec to last icon
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that might have to set up the ps4 maybe this pc not fast enought for dmz
  • @ lurch6661:
    it keeps saying shader overload
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea then i have no idea
  • @ lurch6661:
    weird cause it plays gtav fine and warzone
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what do it say when you stand on dmz
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on ps5 and 4 it will say if you have it installed or not
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea it plays just frames freeze
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea maybe it wont play then
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will have to set up the ps4 then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you wanna play dmz yea sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably will have to download it
  • @ lurch6661:
    got it downloading
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i put the stage2.bin in spoiler now i wasnt able to find it in the github so i posted it for the ones like me who cant find it lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn this jb is alot of work and set up haha but i got it running and ready to go lol
  • Chat Bot:
    X-Rudboy-X is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    smilt is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: smilt is our newest member. Welcome!