CFW wont pick up SEN

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DonChava

Jan 3, 2018
I've been trying to use my CFW for a while now. I have a working CID and the newest version of SEN Enabler activated on it, however I still can't log in to Playstation Network. When I do a internet connection test it only shows "Connecting to IP" and "Internet Connection" and nothing else and when I try to sign in I get the error "80710A06"

Can anyone help me out. I'm running D-REX Cobra 7.55 4.81.2.

Do I need to update my console to the latest Cobra version 4.82.1 if I have a spoof for 4.83 already? If I do need to swap my firmware what steps should I take (like uninstalling CFW apps such as multiman rebug toolbox QA flag toggle etc)

Solved: I updated to the latest released D-Rex firmware and re-enabled the latest SEN Enabler

Last edited:
Reactions: marioss77

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
It means the spoofer your using is patched, make sure you have SEN v6.0.9

BankAcc

Nov 4, 2018
I've been trying to use my CFW for a while now. I have a working CID and the newest version of SEN Enabler activated on it, however I still can't log in to Playstation Network. When I do a internet connection test it only shows "Connecting to IP" and "Internet Connection" and nothing else and when I try to sign in I get the error "80710A06"

Do I need to update my console to the latest Cobra version 4.82.1 if I have a spoof for 4.83 already? If I do need to swap my firmware what steps should I take (like uninstalling CFW apps such as multiman rebug toolbox QA flag toggle etc)
Update to 4.82.2 rebug D-REX

ForceBeLxgend

Apr 13, 2018

sony made it so where you can't create a new account or access account management on firmwares lower than 4.82 dex when signed in so yeah update to 4.82.

Reactions: Luke
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has started a new thread called "Csr2 (Android)" in Android Hacks & Mods.