Christmas Plan

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
Hey Crunchers :)
Christmas is my favorite season in the year, so I figured we should do something new this Christmas. I will discuss with @Younis about giveaway's, but we should definitely do some ;)
Also when you are celebrating Christmas, sitting around table with family and eating the most delicious dinner in the world, take a selfie and post it in here :D
I know it is too early, but I am too excited for Christmas every year. Me as a chef love the food on Christmas and I am going to make the dessert, so I will definitely post some pictures of my Christmas cooking :D I will also he happy to share the receipt's with all of you as well :)

@YoshiApocalypse @UnboundGodz Your thoughts about this?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Christmas is my favorite season in the year, so I figured we should do something new this Christmas. I will discuss with @Younis about giveaway's, but we should definitely do some ;)
Also when you are celebrating Christmas, sitting around table with family and eating the most delicious dinner in the world, take a selfie and post it in here :D
I know it is too early, but I am too excited for Christmas every year. Me as a chef love the food on Christmas and I am going to make the dessert, so I will definitely post some pictures of my Christmas cooking :D I will also he happy to share the receipt's with all of you as well :)

Its a nice idea

Reactions: MyHoesAreLoyal

MyHoesAreLoyal

Getting Fucked
Console ID Poster
Oct 30, 2015

Great idea for once Flash I love Christmas as much as a turkey does but this will be funny post your Xmas selfies guys :)

Reactions: Zrathex and Lindows

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Thanks :), but should we add something more to it? I was thinking of videos when you are out in the snow or stuff like that.

Well what snow for me? :fa: You mean walking outside in shorts in the rain?

Reactions: Tacos

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

Great idea, love to see all the food. This will be like Instagram :D

Reactions: Lindows and Zrathex

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Why not? MURICA FUDGE YEAH
772e0cfd624ae95c3e251d273559b941.jpg
9611d404ec8a2b8f1f09ca8b0b714cd7.jpg
funny-girl-beach-winter-clothes-Florida1.jpg

Reactions: Zrathex

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
Great idea, love to see all the food. This will be like Instagram :D
Will be great. I eat till I die always, but unfortunately my entire family cant come cause they got a lot to do, so it will be my uncle, my mom and my grand mom, but there will always be Christmas since the half family is together at least :)

Reactions: Younis and Lindows

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown

IKR, im so excited for Turkey, Ham, Potatoes, Stuffing, and Cranberries Sauce :D Ohh my...

Reactions: Tacos

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
IKR, im so excited for Turkey, Ham, Potatoes, Stuffing, and Cranberries Sauce :D Ohh my...

Where da Corn bread, stuffing, rolls, corn, pie, green beans, and carrots :bucktooth:

Reactions: UnboundGodz

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Where da Corn bread, stuffing, rolls, corn, pie, green beans, and carrots :bucktooth:

I FORGOT THE EGG NOG AND FRUIT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: I cant get enough of that stuff

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    also ps5 tho but i didnt realy pay attention to it
  • @ lurch6661:
    no i didnt thats cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ps4 for fw 11.00
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    you gonna do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    my 2 ps4s are on 10.50 haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hell yea i got 3 ps4 s so i can F around for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    dont know mutch about xploit so i have to look in to it tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
    @ lurch6661: good song