CiD Ban Theory (Please Read)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys ive been using console crunch for a while now and the cids would last ages and i know they do get banned fast from people modding gta 5 and ghost ect. but i think sony may be monitoring the site because the ids used to last a hour or 3 some times longer and latley they have been banned with in half hour to a hour of them being posted and its not just CC

(just a theory)

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
They wouldnt be moderating the site if they were they would have closed it down for piracy an other stuff

Aug 20, 2014
yh i suppose but unbanning my ps3 is starting to be a pain in the ass so im gunna buy my own one any way this is just getting ridiculous

chronus

Nov 20, 2013
Nope....its just some kids who don't know how to mod or to use spoof....this kids think that ther will be cid every single day and they don't care if it will get banned....

Aug 20, 2014
Nope....its just some kids who don't know how to mod or to use spoof....this kids think that ther will be cid every single day and they don't care if it will get banned....
i know they just want there cid and theres people giving them away when they could be selling them CC is a great site and people just coming getting the cids and just not giving a shit

chronus

Nov 20, 2013
thats the world we live...we can't do enything about that...only if sony stop supporting ps3....cids will not get banned....and this is a bit impossible

HYTH

Mar 5, 2014
SONY If you are monitoring us Please stop banning our ID, you already making alot of money selling ps4 :D, let us enjoy some ps3 video games before it gets old

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
This is utterly ridiculous. This i getting reported.

Now, let's get something straight. Do sony give a shit about CID's? No. Plus if they was they would of shut this site down if they was even looking you fucktards. Only shit sony give a **** about it Piracy and that is a true fact so do me a favour and buy a new ps3 and don't jailbreak it. That way you will never get banned. It's common sense.

Reactions: Lindows

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014

Now, let's get something straight. Do sony give a shit about CID's? No. Plus if they was they would of shut this site down if they was even looking you fucktards. Only shit sony give a **** about it Piracy and that is a true fact so do me a favour and buy a new ps3 and don't jailbreak it. That way you will never get banned. It's common sense.

Amen!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Psycho_Coder
Aug 20, 2014

i brought my cfw so i could play free games and mod the old cods and when it got here it was banned and i said it was just a theory so why you getting mad you penis

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
i brought my cfw so i could play free games and mod the old cods and when it got here it was banned and i said it was just a theory so why you getting mad you penis

I'm mad because you don't have common sense. You would know that Pirating games and modding games will get you banned fast? It's common sense you know?

Reactions: Frederico
Aug 20, 2014
I'm mad because you don't have common sense. You would know that Pirating games and modding games will get you banned fast? It's common sense you know?
yh i do know that and as i said i wasnt saying this was a fact i was saying it was a theory <-- look that word up before you comment again snm

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
yh i do know that and as i said i wasnt saying this was a fact i was saying it was a theory <-- look that word up before you comment again snm

The fact that you're calling it a "Theory" is bullshit. Threads been reported anyway.

Edit: I looked it up.

15c063f27e2eb8b3a4691beb54457435.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: good movie