CID Banning Precautions

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Hxni

Nov 3, 2013
I have seen multiple people talking in the shoutbox about how that people need to stop playing Black Ops 2. well first of all, they have as much of a right as you guys do to play whatever game they choose to, second, the games played have nothing to do with the CIDs getting banned. Sony checks boot logs to see what we have been running, so to fix this, just download PSNinja v4 and then remove your History before signing in. Dont use homebrew online because Sony can see that, to solve this, just download a param.sfo editor. and change the param to something like 'Grand Theft Auto V GTA Online' this way Sony cant see what homebrew you are using if you decide to use any, but f you run that be sure to run PSNinja and wipe your history before getting on a game to play. Another reason CIDs are getting banned so fast, is that we have been doing this for about 8 months now, Sony knows what we are doing. The games have nothing to do with this, but the reason that once an ID is release it gets spread to other Ps3 Scene Sites like Portalcentric and RG, then it is also spread to people via skype, so if Sony sees 120+ people on a CID at a time, they will instantly ban it, so that is why the CIDs are getting banned so fast, Im just tired of dumbasses in the shoutbox saying people need to stop playing Bops2.

Also, if you are using a CID changer such as CCAPI, when you get into the game you like, connect to the Online servers, then switch to a banned ID, so that Sony cant tell the difference between your real ID or the banned one.

Thanks, Hani

Reactions: Younis and LeTeM_H8

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
I have seen multiple people talking in the shoutbox about how that people need to stop playing Black Ops 2. well first of all, they have as much of a right as you guys do to play whatever game they choose to, second, the games played have nothing to do with the CIDs getting banned. Sony checks boot logs to see what we have been running, so to fix this, just download PSNinja v4 and then remove your History before signing in. Dont use homebrew online because Sony can see that, to solve this, just download a param.sfo editor. and change the param to something like 'Grand Theft Auto V GTA Online' this way Sony cant see what homebrew you are using if you decide to use any, but f you run that be sure to run PSNinja and wipe your history before getting on a game to play. Another reason CIDs are getting banned so fast, is that we have been doing this for about 8 months now, Sony knows what we are doing. The games have nothing to do with this, but the reason that once an ID is release it gets spread to other Ps3 Scene Sites like Portalcentric and RG, then it is also spread to people via skype, so if Sony sees 120+ people on a CID at a time, they will instantly ban it, so that is why the CIDs are getting banned so fast, Im just tired of dumbasses in the shoutbox saying people need to stop playing Bops2.

Also, if you are using a CID changer such as CCAPI, when you get into the game you like, connect to the Online servers, then switch to a banned ID, so that Sony cant tell the difference between your real ID or the banned one.

Thanks, Hani

Thanks, Hani
Psninja doesnt work anymore and its been proven. Changing ur console id to another one while playing doesnt make sense: sony checks your id the moment u get online, not while ur playing

atomic714

Active Poster
Nov 30, 2013
It does matter what games you mod say if some dumb ass game just came out like call of duty black cocks 3 lol and you mod it what do you think will happen....... Shit won't happen -.- yea right they are get smart about CIDs if you mod mw3 or black ops you have less change of getting banned if you play your cards right ;) Stay away from black ops 2 if you don't want to get banned in about 45 min it has happened to me now I am MAC address banned from black ops 2 -.-

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
i have been using my private cid over 2 months using rte mods cex and still no bann black ops 2 so no it is not black ops 2 or boot logos as im not using stelth or ninja

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii

Thanks, Hani
Can I use psninja v4 on 4.50 DEX?

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
isnt PSN patch just as good as psninja ??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!