Ended CID Lottery #1 finished pls read

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless

Aug 30, 2019
Hello all today i will be running a little game called CID lotto.The winner will recieve there own private cid extracted from a broken console it has never been used online:) Once prize is awarded i will remove it from my system.Lottery will run for 3 days from the time of this post or till winner is declared whichever comes first Good Luck **u may only reply ONCE**
Pick a number between 1 and 100 no odd numbers×
simply reply with your answer.To keep it very honest @Christo cid section and chat manager has the number chosen with Random.org as well i have sent to him in convo:)

HAVE FUN and again good luck:xD:
Credits for Lotto: @Christo @Cheifindica
I hope 49

hopnlx

Jan 24, 2019
Hello all today i will be running a little game called CID lotto.The winner will recieve there own private cid extracted from a broken console it has never been used online:) Once prize is awarded i will remove it from my system.Lottery will run for 3 days from the time of this post or till winner is declared whichever comes first Good Luck **u may only reply ONCE**
simply reply with your answer.To keep it very honest @Christo cid section and chat manager has the number chosen with Random.org as well i have sent to him in convo:)

50 is my answer

IdolencesDEX

Jul 14, 2018

Im going to guess 63‍♂️

Cheifindica

♡Cheif♤
Sep 20, 2018

****contest ends Thursday at 7:11pm USA Eastern Standard Time***** get those numbers in and good luck :)

AdoptedDex

Active Poster
Aug 13, 2019

maybe 69

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
1 is an odd number though bro Q:D hahaha
haha yea it is xd xd guess im out now as in thread say no add numbers ahaha well good luck all

Last edited:
Reactions: Christo
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.