Ended CID Lottery #2 finished pls read

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin_19

Jan 15, 2019
Hello folks @Christo and I are bringing you the second edition of the cid lotto:DThis time the prize is amazing!:):pWinner of this lotto will recieve TWO private CID extracted from broken consoles :xD: As you all know we had no winner on the last one so lets give it another try.:)

****RULES****
**YOU MAY ONLY REPLY ONCE
**YOUR NUMBER SHOULD BE IN NUMERIC FORM EXAMPLE: 12
**NO ODD NUMBERS **
** TAKE ONE OF THIS NUMBERS! **
810ce45fb572a768717341ac39c6d7f2.png

PLEASE RESPECT RULES FOLKS

*****LOTTO NUMBERS RANGE*****
PLEASE PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 500 AND 1000

**THIS LOTTO WILL RUN FROM NOVEMBER 25 TO NOVEMBER 30TH***5 DAYS THIS TIME
Good luck to all :D I would like to say thank you to @Younis for all his hard work to make this site possible remember all lets have fun be respectful and hope someone wins:)As always please support Console Crunch in any way you can.
****Lotto will run full five days at the end of which i will sort through replies FIRST person that picked winning number will be declared winner.As always please allow @Christo and i 24 to 48 hrs after lotto has ended to post screenshot and award prize which will be sent to u via conversation.GOOD LUCK GUYS :)
Credits for Lotto: @Christo @Cheifindica
number chosen by Random.org
Hello folks @Christo and I are bringing you the second edition of the cid lotto:DThis time the prize is amazing!:):pWinner of this lotto will recieve TWO private CID extracted from broken consoles :xD: As you all know we had no winner on the last one so lets give it another try.:)

****RULES****
**NO ODD NUMBERS **

Good luck to all :D I would like to say thank you to @Younis for all his hard work to make this site possible remember all lets have fun be respectful and hope someone wins:)As always please support Console Crunch in any way you can.
****Lotto will run full five days at the end of which i will sort through replies FIRST person that picked winning number will be declared winner.As always please allow @Christo and i 24 to 48 hrs after lotto has ended to post screenshot and award prize which will be sent to u via conversation.GOOD LUCK GUYS :)
My number is 744

Error1337420

Aug 18, 2019
Cyber

****RULES****
**NO ODD NUMBERS **

860 good luck all :heart:

viMax

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2016
Ok
and I are bringing you the second edition of the cid lotto:DThis time the prize is amazing!:):pWinner of this lotto will recieve TWO private CID extracted from broken consoles :xD: As you all know we had no winner on the last one so lets give it another try.:)

****RULES****
**NO ODD NUMBERS **

Credits for Lotto: @Christo@Cheifindica

ok

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018

****RULES****
**NO ODD NUMBERS **

It's nice to see some competitive post good luck to everyone

Reactions: Cheifindica

MomoZockt

Jan 3, 2019

****RULES****
**NO ODD NUMBERS **

I choose 598.

Good at all

pizza_dox_9999

Active Poster
Jun 9, 2018

****RULES****
**NO ODD NUMBERS **

I'm pleased to participate my number is 740 thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
    @ EMRR: :)