Banned CID

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungGunzz

Jun 28, 2014
Wow banned, didnt even last 15mins, i remember back in the days when ids would at least last for 1day but everything just messed up now, all these guys r getting lazy with their console ids and people aint spoffin its all just a mess n i am hating it.

leonpsyco

Jun 5, 2014
Wow banned, didnt even last 15mins, i remember back in the days when ids would at least last for 1day but everything just messed up now, all these guys r getting lazy with their console ids and people aint spoffin its all just a mess n i am hating it.
yyyeeeeeeeessssssss bro

eyster10

Dec 15, 2013
wow cant even finish a mission on destiny without it kicking me out because the ID is banned... because all you stupid fucks who want to mod games because you suck at them.

Reactions: Ragnarock

YoungGunzz

Jun 28, 2014
Guys I recommend to be on PS3ITA when playing online on a jailbreaken ps3, as we all know getting banned on PS3ITA is almost impossible or at least takes a while. The more people on PS3ITA the harder it gets for sony to banned.

paramex

Aug 20, 2014
Banneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banwish::banwish::banwish::banwish::banwish::banwish::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

yoyo bro

Dec 24, 2013
Really? I was here when we had id's that lasted weeks. It was hilarious, every day we would check and it would still be there :D And now we have 15 min id's, what is up with this? Is it that hard to use PS3ITA and keep the id working?

Reactions: Ragnarock
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: stefon haynes has started a new thread called "Confidential meetings, for adults only, your...