ClockWorkMod (Cell Phone Tethering Data Cap Bypass)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TheRealHASTER

Oct 19, 2018
ClockworkMod Tether is a USB tether solution for Mac, Windows, and Linux that allows you to use your phone's data connection to get internet access on your desktop or laptop.

Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
http://download.clockworkmod.com/tether/Tether.apk

Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!

ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier's tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.

1) Install this application on your Android phone!

2)

If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!

Tether's setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!

That's it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!

If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM's USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact koush@clockworkmod.com and provide the log from the Tether log window!

Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application's menu to unlock the full version and support future development!

Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.

VirtualBox
OpenVPN
Easy Tether
PDANet
TeamViewer VPN

PDANet
EasyTether
Hamachi
Viscosity

Just shoot me an email to koush@clockworkmod.com

Last edited:
Reactions: QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
ClockworkMod Tether is a USB tether solution for Mac, Windows, and Linux that allows you to use your phone's data connection to get internet access on your desktop or laptop.

Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
http://download.clockworkmod.com/tether/Tether.apk

Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!

ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier's tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.

1) Install this application on your Android phone!

2)

If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!

Tether's setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!

That's it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!

If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM's USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact koush@clockworkmod.com and provide the log from the Tether log window!

Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application's menu to unlock the full version and support future development!

Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.

VirtualBox
OpenVPN
Easy Tether
PDANet
TeamViewer VPN

PDANet
EasyTether
Hamachi
Viscosity

Just shoot me an email to koush@clockworkmod.com
good looking post bro

Reactions: TheRealHASTER
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
  • @ lurch6661:
    doing good peforming a wake and bake lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear