CLOUT IV FILES DOWNLOAD

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Can you make this for PS3?
#1 this is GT locked and I doubt anyone on this forum will be able to crack it. I know several people who have tried and failed.
#2 this wont work on PS3. He uses memory editing for some things like saving the settings. So all of the offsets are for Xbox.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
$40 for a menu on a 10 year old game and the only reason you would want to use this menu is for protections against a major distribution user. Like c'mon
Use Glitchinng then it's free and can protect you from MD users. My premium version is only $15 and has a freeze method([ULTRA] Freeze) that MD or Clout cant protect from. But Glitchinng features basic scripted blackscreen protection+ more. But he charges because nobody has a collection of mods like his. All devs are different, just remember you dont have to pay to get what you want just do some basic research and google stuff. Try my v9 out here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qnzv11oufcygbkx/AADnlzEBfQaCam30ky08ZFlQa?dl=0

Owen3743

Feb 12, 2020
Use Glitchinng then it's free and can protect you from MD users. My premium version is only $15 and has a freeze method([ULTRA] Freeze) that MD or Clout cant protect from. But Glitchinng features basic scripted blackscreen protection+ more. But he charges because nobody has a collection of mods like his. All devs are different, just remember you dont have to pay to get what you want just do some basic research and google stuff. Try my v9 out here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qnzv11oufcygbkx/AADnlzEBfQaCam30ky08ZFlQa?dl=0
Just tried it and it works in single player but nothing loads when i go into multiplayer

Owen3743

Feb 12, 2020
It works fine on tbogt but doesn't on the original

PPRX

Oct 8, 2017
This Crack has been confirmed by our testers to work perfectly. Included XEX Plugin also works.
At this time, there are no plans to release it. That's because this menu contains IP Puller and some Freezes, which Kid abuses and break the game. I don't want that.

Owen3743

Feb 12, 2020
This Crack has been confirmed by our testers to work perfectly. Included XEX Plugin also works.
At this time, there are no plans to release it. That's because this menu contains IP Puller and some Freezes, which Kid abuses and break the game. I don't want that.
Just release the xex version? Only iso modders abuse their mods

Mar 30, 2016
Cool bro

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018
great job, thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users